Shoop ✌️✌️International Shoop League Contest. SEASON 5.✌️✌️ Announcement and Sign Up. Hurry up and join!!

Can I do an MS paint instead? A collage perhaps.

Serious question.

IT"S TIME! ISL 5 is upon us. Sign up here to enter Sherdog's most prestigious, and high level Shoop contest, "The International Shoop League".

*You can sign up at any time until the UFC 222 deadline to submit entries, but we may limit it to the first 15. If we do, we wil be taking alternates.

ISL 5 will be a two round event. First round will be for UFC 222 "Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya", March 3, 2018 . The Final Round, "The Shooperbowl", will be for UFC 223 "Ferguson vs. Khabib", April 7, 2018. We will combine the votes from Round 1 and 2 to determine the winner.

If you would like to sign up for the contest, please state your intentions in this thread. Make it perfectly clear that you want to sign up and also tag @Empty Emp **AND** @bigwaverider to make sure we see your post. Don't just say "In" or post a .gif as those will be ignored.

Right now we dont have any prizes unless @Tachy comes through. Prize donations are welcome. We generally do Amazon eGift codes, so toucan purchase one from here. Then PM the code to @Empty Emp and/or @bigwaverider

hE1H5lR.png

***As always, good natured shit talking is allowed in this thread.

These are the rules thus far:

• First and foremost, at all times you are responsible for knowing the rules in the OP's of the contests. No excuses.

• Post your intentions to sign up in this thread. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not only post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Also tag @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider to make sure we see it. If you don't @ tag us, we may overlook your post and you won't be entered. This has happened before.

• Once entered, check the OP to make sure you are in the Contestants List at the bottom. P.M. and tag @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider if you are not added. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider (NOT @Empty Emp ) in a P.M. with your Username and “ISL Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together, and properly titled in my PM box. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time.

• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.

• You can start early if you want.

• Shoops must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.

• One entry per person.

• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including NGS and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.

• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.

• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.

• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.

• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Empty Emp or @bigwaverider.

• Rules and prizes (if any) are subject to change.

Contestant List:

01. @Empty Emp
02. @Chuck
03. @bigwaverider
04. @Myrddin Wild
05. @Buff
06. @jeicex
07. @Valhoven
08. @Cowboy Cerroliveira
09. @MacGregor
10. @Sansnom
11. @blackhat
12. @lostdog000
the shoop legend BWR

Can I do an MS paint instead? A collage perhaps.

Serious question.

EDIT: After talking to @Empty Emp and Chuck, MSPaints are allowed.

We have the MSPaint contest for that. Let me talk to @Empty Emp about that, and maybe we can allow it for ISL. We will probably do the MSPaint Contest next. Schedule seems to be:

ISL, (International Shoop league geared towards high end gif making)
NGS (Non Gif Shoop Contest)
MsPaint

... and specialized contests as needed such and the Incredulous Cormier Contest (this may have been a one off contest), and perhaps the Cell Phone Shooping Contest. These types of contests can be thrown in at any time.

Last edited:
@bigwaverider In case you missed this post, add @Roljo to the contestant list

Shoopers...sign up! Do you want to have fun? Do you want test your might against the greatest shoopers in the world? Do you want to prevent me from winning a fourth straight ISL title? THEN SIGN UP!

^ head clean off
922sCj0.gif

IoGZryV.gif

Yo Mandick. I talked to EMP and he said MSPaint is OK. You wanna sign up?

Yes, please.

(Not trying to cause a hassle, but I only have Adobe suite though work and that is a little problematic as everything is publicly visible. I have been warned. Haha.)

Yes, please.

(Not trying to cause a hassle, but I only have Adobe suite though work and that is a little problematic as everything is publicly visible. I have been warned. Haha.)

OK got ya signed up.

I see the tension rising..

<{JustBleed}>

Quick question. Is there a minimum or maximum number of entries?

Lets say one of us sends 50 shoops, will they all be taken in consideration or only a few will be chosen for the voting?

Ps: I'm surprised there are still spots available. Sign up!

I see the tension rising..

<{JustBleed}>

Quick question. Is there a minimum or maximum number of entries?

Lets say one of us sends 50 shoops, will they all be taken in consideration or only a few will be chosen for the voting?

Ps: I'm surprised there are still spots available. Sign up!

You've been pretty good about reading the rules so far but you missed one:

• One entry per person.

Am I crying tears of joy after winning? You should have turned the smile into a frown. You better step up your attention to detail if you want to win this thing...

I'm comin for ya
yy1tIj7.gif

KTNyWp0.gif

"I'll gut you like a fish"

Geting closer guys. Don't disappointing the Shad Face.

isl5-logo-shad-gif.349759

Attachments

• isl5-logo-shad.gif
    isl5-logo-shad.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 105
Still time to enter the International Shoop League. Sign up and entries are due by 10PM EST Tuesday March 6, 2018."

Man, I wish I had taken one drawing class in college or even high school. I'm having to teach myself a whole different style of artwork I've never drawn before. Consider my entry a prototype when I get it done later.

Back