✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

Sometimes I think of some random shit that should be mashed into an imagine like only big wave. could do and I feel really sad that he isn't here with us any longer.

If he was here right now I'm pretty sure I could just tell him I need a hippo in a crate and he'd whip it up in a jiffy looking damn near exactly like what I was seeing in my head.

Big wave , I'm missing you in real time buddy and somehow I hope you know.
. Your hippo would have been done to perfection. Mike produced that way at times making him upset till creation totally perfect. My heart aches for him.

Thought of you today bud when I posted the Paint contest thread and how we used to check over and over that everything was right before we posted the thread with everyone's shoops in it.

I got sad at first but then I laughed because we always made fun of each other over it :p

Brother Mike Bless~
9nER2yp.jpg

Happy Fried Porg Friday my Brother~

REIujth.gif

Thought of you today on the Santa Hat thread. I always forget I have mine on still for years since you made it lol

Thanks for doing it. We didn't talk much but you were a great guy and it feels good that I always forget my Santa hat on as it's a good reminder about ya buddy!

This still makes me sad.
@Khaosan that's okay. It's big ups to BIG!
. Your hippo would have been done to perfection. Mike produced that way at times making him upset till creation totally perfect. My heart aches for him.
Bring your pain here to me. I will gladly carry it for you out of love, respect and appreciation for @bigwaverider. Not just trying to be polite. Honestly, I feel it's not only the least can do, I owe it to Big!🙂😙He must surely be well pleased to know his was a life well lived, your creation, your very DNA was so outstanding that BIG still lives onto this day...and, look at the time span of this thread! He is here in presence AND in influence. And I SINCERELY mean that!. Is BIG not making us all better, stronger people to this very day?
All chime in and let @carole simmons know!🙂🙏
When I'm feeling down, I know I can take solace and have my very soul soothed knowing that I abide in the friendship of BIGWAVERIDER, to this day. He is one of those few great people that reminds me of my great and long departed father - a man who just kept giving to others, tirelessly, till he could give no longer. Let's all try and be like that for Big - it's probably all he would ask!

@Khaosan that's okay. It's big ups to BIG!

Bring your pain here to me. I will gladly carry it for you out of love, respect and appreciation for @bigwaverider. Not just trying to be polite. Honestly, I feel it's not only the least can do, I owe it to Big!🙂😙He must surely be well pleased to know his was a life well lived, your creation, your very DNA was so outstanding that BIG still lives onto this day...and, look at the time span of this thread! He is here in presence AND in influence. And I SINCERELY mean that!. Is BIG not making us all better, stronger people to this very day?
All chime in and let @carole simmons know!🙂🙏
When I'm feeling down, I know I can take solace and have my very soul soothed knowing that I abide in the friendship of BIGWAVERIDER, to this day. He is one of those few great people that reminds me of my great and long departed father - a man who just kept giving to others, tirelessly, till he could give no longer. Let's all try and be like that for Big - it's probably all he would ask!
Going back at times find writings I did not reply...your words from your heart deserve. With time passing the sadness is very deep. Sit and talk to Mike about sherdog and the love that is shown from fellow dogs. Mike you showed your love thru the help you gave to fellow dogs gladly. May all enjoy your holiday. Mine is bitter sweet. Carole mum

Yooo wave! haven't said hi in a while, and just wanted to post on here. I hope you see this message in spirit and let you know we are still thinking about you and think about your posts all the time.

Hope you family has a good holidays.

Hey man. Pretty crazy KO last night.....Another big one tonight.....299. I'm supposed to be working tomorrow. Gonna have to miss a big chunk of it! (PBP, not work LOL).....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back