1-0 Ngannou , less than a year training MMA vs Prime Khabib with Lifetime training. Ngannou wins.

Shoden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ngannou is that good, right off the streets, with a couple of months of training would be able to take out Prime Khabib with lifetime of training experience.

The scary thing is, there is lots of Ngannou's out there with natural fight ability who have never tapped into their potential, who would do the same to khabib.

He's a heavyweight, duh

Khabib is still a far better fighter p4p

Maybe not just with a few months training, but a year or 2 maybe, he still might get grapple fucked by khabib though

This just in 100LBs makes a major difference in a fist fight. Especially when it’s 100LBs of fast twitch muscle.

Francis is way bigger, lol.

That being said, one year into his MMA training Francis had no grappling compared to Khabib and bad cardio. Even his striking was very unpolished.

He still has a very good puncher's chance but I honestly don't know if that Francis would win. Have you seen some of his fights outside of the UFC? He's improved a lot since then.

Course only HW and LHW matter maybe some MW....rest are Toy Divisions full of acrobats and dancers...Sure it looks great against other lil guys but lets be real...

Give the lil guys their platform and fun but don't kid yourself - P4P is masturbation and you will go blind...

No.
Khabib mauls him.
Fighting is a skill. No skill, no chance.
Once you are good at the skill however size comes into play.

BTW why do you assume he would beat him even now, after 8 years of training?

Khabib would definitely NOT spend even one second in striking distance. He would tie up and hold on for his life.
He has the better cardio and years ahead in the skills department.

My opinion, street fight (only way this would ever happen), 50-50%.
One knockout punch for FN or Khabib clinches, chain-wresrling, Francis gases, Khabib gets too position and punches him until the fight is broken up.

Last edited:
Ngannou is that good, right off the streets, with a couple of months of training would be able to take out Prime Khabib with lifetime of training experience.

The scary thing is, there is lots of Ngannou's out there with natural fight ability who have never tapped into their potential, who would do the same to khabib.

And Brock Lesnar would fucking maul Dominick Cruz, Mighty Mouse, Jose Aldo, and McGregor in the same night if he wanted to.

Your point is?

Stop dreaming.
Ain't no scenario where someone of the streets with zero training or fighting skills beats a pro.
+8 years of training and fighting as a pro is not "straight from the streets".

No.
Khabib mauls him.
Fighting is a skill. No skill, no chance.
Once you are good at the skill however size comes into play.

BTW why do you assume he would beat him even now, after 8 years of training?

Khabib would definitely NOT spend even one second in striking distance. He would tie up and hold on for his life.
He has the better cardio and years ahead in the skills department.

My opinion, street fight (only way this would ever happen), 50-50%.
One knockout punch for FN or Khabib clinches, chain-wresrling, Francis gases, Khabib gets too position and punches him until the fight is broken up.
^^^^^^^^This guy knows what's up

Course only HW and LHW matter maybe some MW....rest are Toy Divisions full of acrobats and dancers...Sure it looks great against other lil guys but lets be real...

Give the lil guys their platform and fun but don't kid yourself - P4P is masturbation and you will go blind...

Not sure if troll, but on the flip side of me agreeing to this one post before...

You have to realize that these other guys are making weight classes too and aren't just free range fat fucks bulking permanently.

I guarantee if it was just "open weight" that guys like Izzy, GSP, Usman, prime Hughes/Woodley, Anderson Silva, tons of current/former LHWs, Dan Henderson (proved it), DC (proved it), Fedor essentially proved it...Couture, etc.

Would still succeed. There's still a lack of depth and talent at HW. And there's still the fact that every other weight class has to make weight on a 1lb +/- to 0 lb leniency. How many HWs are fat fucks and only like 230-250lbs?

But then of course there's monsters like Ngannou, Lewis, Lesnar, Carwin, Sylvia~, and that's where the WWs are probably all weeded out. Then again HW was dominated by a smaller class for awhile from JDS/Cain to Stipe to DC

Not sure if troll, but on the flip side of me agreeing to this one post before...

You have to realize that these other guys are making weight classes too and aren't just free range fat fucks bulking permanently.

I guarantee if it was just "open weight" that guys like Izzy, GSP, Usman, prime Hughes/Woodley, Anderson Silva, tons of current/former LHWs, Dan Henderson (proved it), DC (proved it), Fedor essentially proved it...Couture, etc.

Would still succeed. There's still a lack of depth and talent at HW. And there's still the fact that every other weight class has to make weight on a 1lb +/- to 0 lb leniency. How many HWs are fat fucks and only like 230-250lbs?

But then of course there's monsters like Ngannou, Lewis, Lesnar, Carwin, Sylvia~, and that's where the WWs are probably all weeded out. Then again HW was dominated by a smaller class for awhile from JDS/Cain to Stipe to DC

Partial Troll partial truth as usual with a subject of this nature.

I should also note that the disparity in sizes between divisions has also shifted significantly - trickle up in this case I guess.

Can we get a casual or noob (or retard) alert emoji? @Lethal

Last edited:

Ok

Can er get a casual or noob (or retard) alert emoji? @Lethal

We're limited on space at the moment, so it will be some time before new additions are made, but you can't top these as a reaction anyway.

<mma3>

<Deported1>

<DisgustingHHH>

<Bottle.gif>

Back