1-0 Ngannou , less than a year training MMA vs Prime Khabib with Lifetime training. Ngannou wins.

No.
Khabib mauls him.
Fighting is a skill. No skill, no chance.
Once you are good at the skill however size comes into play.

BTW why do you assume he would beat him even now, after 8 years of training?

Khabib would definitely NOT spend even one second in striking distance. He would tie up and hold on for his life.
He has the better cardio and years ahead in the skills department.

My opinion, street fight (only way this would ever happen), 50-50%.
One knockout punch for FN or Khabib clinches, chain-wresrling, Francis gases, Khabib gets too position and punches him until the fight is broken up.
Lmao what? If Khabib had such a big chance of being heavyweight champion, he would do it. Weight classes exist for a very good reason.

Lmao what? If Khabib had such a big chance of being heavyweight champion, he would do it. Weight classes exist for a very good reason.

Read my post.
As I clearly stated, this fight could only happen hypothetically as a street fight.

MMA is a sport, so obviously Khabib will compete at a weight class best suited to his size and gives him the best chance of earning money as a pro fighter.
This has nothing to do with what I said however.

yes having twice the skeletal muscle of your opponent is a pretty big advantage

Size > skill, so obviously. This is why there are weight categories. But equally true is the statement that "three small men can easily kill one big man" or "one man with a gun can easily kill dozens/hundreds of stronger men".

Back