1 V 1 gloves

Got mine from winning usa and remember them being curiously quick. Quick enough that I double and triple checked that I got the real thing. Sure enough, postmarked from Japan and an authentic product.

Just checked my email and confirm I ordered Feb 17 and got the delivery notice Feb 23, and that was to Canada.

Doesn't guarantee your experience will be the same, but they came pretty fast for me.
Ok great! I kind of want to call the guy from Winning USA on the phone because everyone says he’s really mean. I feel like I need to talk to him to really get the full experience.

@Vols1891

Eh, Kaz is not mean. He's got his communication style, which is definitely different than what you'd expect. Don't call him, just order on their new site. The stuff gets shipped directly from Japan. If it's in stock, it'll ship quickly. Kaz would rather you just email Winning USA if you do have questions or need to place a custom order.

I've visited Kaz about 8 times over the past six years. Each time, the visit took a very long time but only because I chose to stay. He's great, if you're in Redondo, he's usually there between 12-1 p.m. depending on the volume of customers. But if you do call, he'll direct you to the site. I was at Winning USA recently, they had significantly less stock than when I had gone before. No 16 oz gloves, no 18 oz gloves whereas they did have those in stock before.

I have two pairs and a third on the way. I absolutely love my PTEs. They're right up there with my Winnings in terms of quality. The thing that really stands out to me is the amazing wrist support. Great feedback as well. Jason is a great guy and is very responsive, I strongly recommend his gloves.
Do you have the peacemakers as well? How long have you had your lv1s for?

Do you have the peacemakers as well? How long have you had your lv1s for?

I sold the pairs I was referring to in my previous posts but have since gotten two new pairs of PTEs that I've had for a couple months. Unfortunately I have not yet tried the Peacemakers, but they will be my next glove. Many people actually prefer them to the PTEs.

Yeah, the peacemaker's seem like they'll be more up my alley. Profile looks smaller, likely a little more snug, more feedback, better pop from what I've heard. Tried grant fight gloves on the bag and man horse hair feels nice. 1v1's are cheaper though with better construction and durability I'm sure though. I'm gonna try both models and see how I feel. Ultimately, I want to have at least 1 good pair of horse hair and foam gloves that prioritize feedback and 1 pair of foam gloves that prioritize protection. Just trying to decide what are the best models and sizes. Looking into winning, fly, and lv1 pte's for protection gloves and 1v1 peacemaker, barric hh/f, and salvador hh/f training gloves for feedback gloves.

Back