1 v 1 turns into chaos

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This actually kind of pissed me off, I'm not gonna ruin the video though.

Damn. The ranga had his victory stolen. Those kids lack honor.

Still, history will remember him as the loser who got KO'd and released his bowels.

There are some weaklings in that neighbourhood. Running in and hitting and blindsiding a guy who beat your boy is piss weak. Products of single mothers I suspect.

The dude who spit on his afterwards deserves to die in prison.

These assholes really didnt want a ginger to win that fight

The slopes remind me of the YAMMA cage

The dude who spit on his afterwards deserves to die in prison.

That was one of the kids who jumped in first and he was getting mauled. You can see him in the back right on the ground in a very passive position. Once it all clears out he gets tough and spits on the ginger.

This seemed like a case where one side had a lot more friends there or at least tougher friends. Always a bad idea to be in a fight in that situation. Lots of people don't give a shit if it looks weak to jump in. Their goal is to fuck up the other side, plain and simple.

Last edited:
What's it called when you get KOed with both your legs bent underneath you? The Rashad? The Double Crocop?

What's it called when you get KOed with both your legs bent underneath you? The Rashad? The Double Crocop?
The CroPlop.

RemarkableLinedGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

if I was a judge I think a fair punishment for these cowardly little pussies would be a good five years in general pop of a really violent prison. see how they fit in.

“ I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way- show them all the beauty they possess inside-“ kenny florian

Back