10 people 8 fighter parlay 5$ Round 2

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Round 2 same rules as last time pick 8 fighters that you think will win I will parlay them for 5$ If you win you will recieve half the money Via Cash app or paypal I have never used paypal before so not really sure how it works I know I just send people money threw facebook that I guess links to there paypal. No ov/un or Props fighters only I will place the bets Most likely on friday then have the pictures up on my profile unless I can figure out how to post it on here. If you pick a fight that falls out and you dont have a back up fighter I will automatically pick the biggest Fav of the card that you do not have.

Mine will be
France
Matthews
Ncksewhkzu
elliot
aksarov
Cruz
Santos
Sterling

Thanks for doing this again, was fun last time!

Bautista
Medic
Brady
Ulberg
Rakic
Makhachev
Yan
Nunes

Bautista
Medic
Brady
Ulberg
Kenny
Rakic
Islam
Israel

@svmr_db I see we're on about the same page here, I gotta ask why Nunes at -1xxx. Probably lock of the night but what is that going to add to a parlay like $1?

Bautista
Medic
Brady
Ulberg
Kenny
Rakic
Islam
Israel

@svmr_db I see we're on about the same page here, I gotta ask why Nunes at -1xxx. Probably lock of the night but what is that going to add to a parlay like $1?

It's all a game anyways, she's still the one at the end of the day closest to a lock at the end of the day. If I place this parlay myself I could always hedge out on Anderson if the first 7 come through for big profits.

It's all a game anyways, she's still the one at the end of the day closest to a lock at the end of the day. If I place this parlay myself I could always hedge out on Anderson if the first 7 come through for big profits.
I might parlay Nunes ISD at -335, I doubt Anderson takes a punch as well as Spencer did.

Dober
Jan
Sterling
Anderson
S Brady
Santos
Cruz
Askar askarov

1. Brady
2. Nunes
3. Makhachev
4. Bautista
5. Ulberg
6. Rakic
7. Askarov
8. Kara-France
Good luck!!

1. amanda nunes
2. Islam
3.Kennedy
4. Cruz
5. Medic
6. Jake Matthews
7. Lemos
8. Yadong Song

Tf I just realized they are matching a literal featherweight from DWCS to a WW from DWCS and both of their last fights were in their respective weight classes yet the WW guy has been giving people their first tko/ko loss.

Sterling
Dom Cruz
Uhlberg
Makachev
Askarov
Israel
Kara France
Santos

Round 2 same rules as last time pick 8 fighters that you think will win I will parlay them for 5$ If you win you will recieve half the money Via Cash app or paypal I have never used paypal before so not really sure how it works I know I just send people money threw facebook that I guess links to there paypal. No ov/un or Props fighters only I will place the bets Most likely on friday then have the pictures up on my profile unless I can figure out how to post it on here. If you pick a fight that falls out and you dont have a back up fighter I will automatically pick the biggest Fav of the card that you do not have.

Mine will be
France
Matthews
Ncksewhkzu
elliot
aksarov
Cruz
Santos
Sterling

My payout right now according to best fight odds will be about 2643

I’ll play! Mines only 7 though- enjoy the easy money!

anderson
Dom cruz
Sterling
Dober
Rakic
Benavidez
Medic

Bautista
Medic
Brady
Askarov
Rakic
Dober
Yan
Blachowicz

Nunez
Sterling
Rakic
Dominic Cruz
Yadong
Askarov
Tim Elliot
Brady

Nunes, benavidez, cruz, brady, sterling, adesanya, song, lemos, thanks man

Bautista
Medic
Brady
Ulberg
Kenny
Rakic
Islam
Israel

Real question would be, in a game were you arent betting your own money but are forced to pick 8 people, i WOULDNT you include the only absolute lock of the night?

Real question would be, in a game were you arent betting your own money but are forced to pick 8 people, i WOULDNT you include the only absolute lock of the night?

Good point but that parlay that he picked will only be 101$ so he would get 50.50$ I am not saying I am rich by any means but thats not much money so especially since its not your own money your gambling why not throw some longshots in there that you think prob wont win but has a good chance at winning. Unless u really need the 50$ or so why not throw in a longshot or 2.

Back