News 12/21/2019 Verhoeven vs Hari II at Gelredome, Arnhem

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
ZkLtOi7.png

1aBjeXp.png

Date: 21st of December

https://www.ad.nl/sport/rico-verhoeven-en-badr-hari-tegen-elkaar-in-de-gelredome~ab5fd8bf/
https://www.nu.nl/sport-overig/5963...effen-elkaar-op-21-december-in-gelredome.html

Last edited:
how the fuck did he manage that he has a 2 year ban for doping.

Finally some action. Looking forward to more details.

Rico should smash him. He just lost to Rico and fuck Badr

Should have created a 4-man tournament with Adegbuyi and Ben Saddik also, in Romania. They would have sold like crazy.

Should have created a 4-man tournament with Adegbuyi and Ben Saddik also, in Romania. They would have sold like crazy.
Why? They just had a big heavyweight tournament. Rico wants Badr and nobody else. Probably the reason why he wasn’t in the tournament.

Is Badr Hari under doping ban? Why took years to make the rematch, was Verhoeven scared?

Is Badr Hari under doping ban? Why took years to make the rematch, was Verhoeven scared?
Badr roided vs gerges. Got a 19month ban in the netherlands. O and he was in jail for some time.

Can't wait for Badr to smash.
Even in the first fight against Rico, Badr got the Round 1. Too bad the match didn't finish cause of the injury.

Looking forward to all his upcoming fights! Bring on the show!

Some people really think Badr is going to win the rematch or are they actually wanting to see it happen more than thinking it will? I understand rooting for Badr if you are Moroccan or you like the idea of the knockout artist or bad boy winning or seeing the old school kickboxer from K-1 win. But my money will be on Rico if the odds are reasonable.

Some people really think Badr is going to win the rematch or are they actually wanting to see it happen more than thinking it will? I understand rooting for Badr if you are Moroccan or you like the idea of the knockout artist or bad boy winning or seeing the old school kickboxer from K-1 win. But my money will be on Rico if the odds are reasonable.
Same here, i only see badr win by 1st round ko. Otherwise rico will take it.

For Dutch people.

01:02 - Alistair Overeem intro
09:30 - Alistair Overeem kamp wissel
19:35 - Rico Verhoeven vs Badr Hari voorspelling
25:19 - Belletje met de trainer Rico Verhoeven
28:34 - Vechtsportautoriteiten
40:20 - Politiek in de vechtsport
57:43 - Bert Beukt Door

I mean Badr won the first round in their first fight. not to crazy to assume, that he can perform again.

Back