Crime 12 House Republicans voted AGAINST congressional medal for Cops who almost died to save their lives

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gee its almost like they knew the white supremacist insurrectionists were their friends or something

Heres ANOTHER Republican congressman saying hes never felt threatened (presumably because they were White Supramacists)

edit:

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas

Last edited:
Not trying to sound like an ass as I’m all for recognizing cops who put their lives on the line but I’m curious why these cops who were assaulted would be more deserving of being honored than any other cop who is assaulted or killed in the line of duty all over the nation trying to protect citizens and communities that aren’t just politicians. If anything I’d be more interested in bringing attention to the cops who were taking selfie’s, not doing their jobs and generally acting indifferent during the storming of the capitol

Not trying to sound like an ass as I’m all for recognizing cops who put their lives on the line but I’m curious why these cops who were assaulted would be more deserving of being honored than any other cop who is assaulted or killed in the line of duty all over the nation trying to protect citizens and communities that aren’t just politicians. If anything I’d be more interested in bringing attention to the cops who were taking selfie’s, not doing their jobs and generally acting indifferent during the storming of the capitol
With that logic, why recognize anyone in law enforcement or the military? They're all just doing their jobs. Ironic these people are supported by people who have "Blue Lives Matter" on everything.

This is their fucking job, and it’s probably the first real work any of them have done in a decade.

Award, lol.

In a country where we award people for absolutely nothing most of the time, this is ridiculous considering the shit that actually went on that day.

But at least it was only 12 I suppose

With that logic why not recognize every cop and military member?

You're talking about merit based occupations that literally have awards for everything they do.

Sit at a desk in Iraq for 6 months and you get a medal for it.

I'm fine with it...

As long as they award every officer that was assaulted last summer.

Seems like it would be very thread worthy if Antifa or some lefty group had done the same at the Capitol building.

But back to the original question raised...
Things like this are a political softball, who'd vote against it?

Voting against it seems like a very political point to make at the expense of honoring the honorable.

Let's see here John Basilone earned the MOH for actions on Guadalcanal during WW2. Look up his citation. Look up other MOH citations. Now you tell me exactly how these cops deserve the MOH? Plus arent all cops racist POS? Dont we hate all cops?Including the dog cop from Paw Patrol?

This is their fucking job, and it’s probably the first real work any of them have done in a decade.

Award, lol.
This guy led the supremacists the wrong way (away from the chamber) and put his own life in danger. He literally saved Mike Pence and Mitt Romney

This guy literally put his body in front of the Supremacists to block them from coming in
EsRIsjnXUAMTc6P

I'm all about rewarding police officer for their brave actions, but this is just a dumb symbolic move. They want to put January 6th up there next to Pearl Harbor and are doing everything to convince people it was just as bad. I do like that, in order to support this narrative, Democrats have to say positive things about police officers. Must be hard.

Back