International 13 US Servicemen and at least 90 Afghani Citizens Killed by ISIS Bomb at Kabul Airport

She’s distressed…

She's selfish.

She's in the only one barking about stolen elections/biden because of this attack.....None of the other families are saying anything because they are respectful and aren't making it about themselves, yet this women here is making it about herself and how Biden stole the election and his supporters are to be blamed for the death of her child.

The women was obviously delusional before this if she taught the election was stolen....and she is using her son's death to further push this delusion.

Fact is, this women didn't give a shit about Innocent kids being droned considering how she 100% supports trump, a president who loved drones.....yet she wants the world to stop once her son, who chose to go to war, gets killed....Nope.

Her son chose to go to war.... chose to go to the military when we all knew the afghanistan/iraq wars weren't wars about "freedom", "WMDs" or any other bullshit........but she's here, crying about how it's all biden's fault.

13 Soldiers death compared to the hunderds of innocent Afghani civilians/kids who died..........Soldiers signed up to go to war, innocent civilians/kids didn't.....it sucks that soldiers died but it really is part of the job.

It's time for people to take personal responsibility for their choices.

Live by the Sword, die by the sword....... so stop crying when it happens and take personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Lol. Asks for predictions of a better outcome, gets two links to after the fact articles saying "here's what you should have done in retrospect".

This was fun Bob. Hot takes from 10 days ago and 4 days ago aren't exactly gonna get you out of this one.

Your claim of no one could have predicted this, is absolutely asinine.

If either of those people in the article, the numerous other articles, the numerous military members, or the numerous strategist talking heads, who have all called out the botched withdrawal had been in charge, we would have a much different outcome.

I provided proof, you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over, even after being made aware you had no idea what you were talking about with your "miraculous withdrawal" nonsense.

'
You're a complete POS.

She is...She's blaming 50%+ of America for her sons death.....Fuck her and her insane way of thinking...She's a complete POS for blaming people who simply voted for biden.

Yeah . . . um, I don't really think that was the main point of her comments . . . .
Hard for me to wrap my head around her reasoning for injecting election fraud conspiracy theories into her grieving over the death of her child...

I find it strange that she included election theft but left out ISIS.

She's selfish.

She's in the only one barking about stolen elections/biden because of this attack.....None of the other families are saying anything because they are respectful and aren't making it about themselves, yet this women here is making it about herself and how Biden stole the election and his supporters are to be blamed for the death of her child.

The women was obviously delusional before this if she taught the election was stolen....and she is using her son's death to further push this delusion.

Fact is, this women didn't give a shit about Innocent kids being droned considering how she 100% supports trump, a president who loved drones.....yet she wants the world to stop once her son, who chose to go to war, gets killed....Nope.

Her son chose to go to war.... chose to go to the military when we all knew the afghanistan/iraq wars weren't wars about "freedom", "WMDs" or any other bullshit........but she's here, crying about how it's all biden's fault.

13 Soldiers death compared to the hunderds of innocent Afghani civilians/kids who died..........Soldiers signed up to go to war, innocent civilians/kids didn't.....it sucks that soldiers died but it really is part of the job.

Live by the Sword, die by the sword....... so stop crying when it happens and take personal responsibility.
She’s in mourning, fuck off im not reading that garbage. She has a right.

She is...She's blaming 50%+ of America for her sons death.....Fuck her and her insane way of thinking...She's a complete POS for blaming people who simply voted for biden.

You have blood on your hands whether you like it or not. You voted for the man who put incompetent people in charge. Those are the facts.

Let me remind you, Biden voters put into power a man who the last time he was in the White House, was providing arms to Isis affiliates knowing full well those arms would end up in their hands. It's an absolute disgrace.

Hard for me to wrap my head around her reasoning for injecting election fraud conspiracy theories into her grieving over the death of her child...

I find it strange that she included election theft but left out ISIS.

She blames Biden for the completely screwed up removal process . . . not a huge leap for her to then express how she feels about him being elected.

She's selfish.

Wow. You're a tool.

You have blood on your hands whether you like it or not. You voted for the man who put incompetent people in charge. Those are the facts.

Let me remind you, Biden voters put into power a man who the last time he was in the White House, was providing arms to Isis affiliates knowing full well those arms would end up in their hands. It's an absolute disgrace.
If you contribute to this country/pay taxes.....that alone makes you have blood on your hands regardless....If you want to go down this path of "responsibility" and who's to be blamed.

If you want to take it even further....She has a lot of blood on her hands considering she could've talked out her son out of going to the military

This is how ridiculous she sounds, blaming Biden voters for her son's death.

Im almost certain if this had happen under Trump, she would've coped and blamed Isis instead.............She's just still coping with the election and now is extending this election cope storyline to her son's death.

Last edited:
If you contribute to this country/pay taxes.....that alone makes you have blood on your hands regardless....If you want to go down this path of "responsibility" and who's to be blamed.

If you want to take it even further....She has a lot of blood on her hands considering she could've talked out her son out of going to the military

This is how ridiculous she sounds, blaming Biden voters for her son's death.

Im almost certain if this had happen under Trump, she would've coped and blamed Isis instead.............She's just still coping with the election and now is extending this election cope storyline to her son's death.

^^^ Cope Post

Now go wash your hands.

Have you given up a family member for the cause of freedom?

Do you know the meaning of sacrifice?

These words were written with sincerity by Lincoln to a mother who lost five sons

"I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle."

"I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom."

Death of freedom: Jubilant Taliban hold mock FUNERALS for American, British and NATO forces as thousands take to streets to celebrate 'victory' after last US soldier left Afghanistan
47324449-9943561-image-a-22_1630421642887.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ces-Thousands-celebrate-soldiers-leaving.html
The American armed Taliban!
The fruits of victory!
F U Biden!

47316159-9942593-image-a-6_1630396007249.jpg

Taliban's co-founder offered America the chance to secure ALL of Kabul after President Ashraf Ghani fled the country - but Biden administration REFUSED, report claims
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Kabul-Ghani-fled-country-Biden-REFUSED.html

Last edited:
Subtle way of showing disrespect 13 times!

He wants us to know that he knows what he's doing

She blames Biden for the completely screwed up removal process . . . not a huge leap for her to then express how she feels about him being elected.
You're stretching super hard to make it seem like election fraud CT nonsense is at all appropriate when blaming someone for your child's death. She was clearly a disturbed person before her child's untimely, tragic death.

How do you feel about her ignoring ISIS? Doesn't that strike you as a little strange?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back