International 13 US Servicemen and at least 90 Afghani Citizens Killed by ISIS Bomb at Kabul Airport

US really took an L on this one. Arming the enemy and then bowing out lol.

Yes, which is why 90 former military officials have called for the resignation of those in charge.
Equally or more serious military blunders have happened under every administration going back as far as possible, so it's hard to take these people seriously, considering their track records. The military is filled with overconfident sociopaths. This song and dance happens with every administration as well. Can you post the source?

240867688_5094823733877574_8832168195677488615_n.jpg

She's selfish.

She's in the only one barking about stolen elections/biden because of this attack.....None of the other families are saying anything because they are respectful and aren't making it about themselves, yet this women here is making it about herself and how Biden stole the election and his supporters are to be blamed for the death of her child.

The women was obviously delusional before this if she taught the election was stolen....and she is using her son's death to further push this delusion.

Fact is, this women didn't give a shit about Innocent kids being droned considering how she 100% supports trump, a president who loved drones.....yet she wants the world to stop once her son, who chose to go to war, gets killed....Nope.

Her son chose to go to war.... chose to go to the military when we all knew the afghanistan/iraq wars weren't wars about "freedom", "WMDs" or any other bullshit........but she's here, crying about how it's all biden's fault.

13 Soldiers death compared to the hunderds of innocent Afghani civilians/kids who died..........Soldiers signed up to go to war, innocent civilians/kids didn't.....it sucks that soldiers died but it really is part of the job.

It's time for people to take personal responsibility for their choices.

Live by the Sword, die by the sword....... so stop crying when it happens and take personal responsibility.

Gold Star families blast Biden for checking watch during ceremony for fallen

Family members of the US Marines killed in last week’s suicide terror attack at the Kabul airport are slamming President Biden for his behavior at the dignified transfer ceremony over the weekend — with one Gold Star father accusing the commander-in-chief of doing “the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen” by repeatedly looking at his watch during the ceremony.

Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Biden checked his watch every single time a flag-draped coffin was removed from the hold of the Air Force C-17 Globemaster plane during Sunday’s ceremony at Dover Air Force Base in the president’s home state of Delaware.

“They would release the salute and he looked down at his watch on every last one,” Hoover said. “All 13, he looked down at his watch.”

Mark Schmitz — whose 20-year-old son, Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, died in the attack — corroborated Hoover’s story.

Front_Cover-25.jpg

“I actually leaned into my son’s mother’s ear and I said, ‘I swear to God, if he checks his watch one more time …’,” Schmitz recalled, “and that was only probably four times in. I couldn’t look at him anymore after that, just considering, especially, the time and why we were there. I found it to be the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen.”

Schmitz also told the Washington Post of an outburst that occurred toward the end of the ceremony when one woman allegedly shouted at Biden, “I hope you burn in hell! That was my brother!”

Schmitz added that his family’s own meeting with Biden prior to the ceremony “didn’t go well.”

“He talked a bit more about his own son [Beau Biden] than he did my son,” Schmitz said, “and that didn’t sit well with me.”

US President Biden looks down alongside first lady Jill Biden as they attend the dignified transfer of the remains of a fallen service member at Dover Air Force Base.AFP via Getty Images
“When he just kept talking about his son so much, it was just — my interest was lost in that. I was more focused on my own son than what happened with him and his son,” Schmitz told the Washington Post. “I’m not trying to insult the president, but it just didn’t seem that appropriate to spend that much time on his own son.”

During the meeting, Schmitz reportedly took out a photo of his son to show to the president.

Taylor_Hoover.jpg

Sgt. Taylor Hoover was killed in Kabul.
via REUTERS
“I said, ‘Don’t you ever forget that name. Don’t you ever forget that face. Don’t you ever forget the names of the other 12,’” he said. “‘And take some time to learn their stories.’”

Biden reportedly offered a blunt response: “I do know their stories.”

Hoover said he and his family declined to meet with Biden.

“We said, ‘Absolutely not.’ We didn’t want to deal with him,” he said. “We didn’t want — we didn’t want him anywhere near us. We as a family decided that was the way it was going to be.”

The Aug. 26 attack outside the Abbey Gate of Hamid Karzai International Airport killed 13 US service members — 11 Marines, a Navy corpsman and an Army soldier — and 169 Afghans. It was one of the final catastrophes visited upon the effort to evacuate Americans and their allies from Afghanistan — which concluded Monday with hundreds of Americans being left behind, along with thousands of Afghans who aided US-led forces during their two-decade military operation in that country.

In the days since the attack, many family members of the fallen have criticized Biden. Steve Nikoui told the Daily Beast that the president had “turned his back” on Nikoui’s son Kareem, another Marine who died at the airport.

gold-star-dad-blasts-biden-153.jpg

Thirteen members of the US military were killed in Afghanistan after a suicide bombing at the Kabul airport.
AFP via Getty Images
On the same day, Schmitz told St. Louis radio station KMOX to “be afraid of our leadership, or lack thereof. Pray every day for the soldiers that are putting their lives at risk and doing what they love, which is protecting all of us. I think they’re the only ones that we can honestly say have our backs.”

Marine who slammed military over Afghan mess says he’s resigning

The family of 20-year-old Marine Rylee McCollum has expressed the most anger toward the president, with his mother, Kathy, calling Biden “a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House” in a radio interview.

Jared_Schmitz.jpg

Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz was 20 years old.
AP
Meanwhile, McCollum’s sister Roice claimed her brother’s pregnant widow, Jiennah, felt the president showed “total disregard to the loss of our Marine — our brother, son, husband, and father” when Biden spoke to her at Dover.

“You can’t f— up as bad as he did and say you’re sorry,” Roice told the Washington Post. “This did not need to happen, and every life is on his hands, the thousands of Afghans who will suffer and be tortured is a direct result of his incompetence.” Roice McCollum added that Biden checked his watch while speaking with her brother’s widow and described the president’s comments as scripted and shallow.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki did not deny that Biden was checking the time when she was asked by Fox News correspondent Jacqui Heinrich, “Was the president looking at his watch and does he have a message to those people who felt that they were offended?”

Psaki instead pivoted, saying Biden wanted to convey to the families that “he knows firsthand what it’s like to lose a child and the fact that … there’s no words that are going to fill that hole that is left by that.”

The press secretary added that the president “was deeply impacted by these family members he met just two days ago.”

“He talks about them frequently in meetings and the incredible service and sacrifice of their sons and daughters,” Psaki said. “That is not going to change their suffering, but I wanted to convey that still.”

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/fathers-of-marines-killed-in-kabul-attack-rage-against-biden/
Fathers of Marines killed in Kabul attack rage against Biden, brass

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-of-slain-marine-biden-turned-his-back-on-him
Father of slain Marine: 'Biden turned his back on him'

Their job is to literally be bullet sponges; that is what locals call the Pendleton Marines. They could have worked in fast food or manual labor, but chose the military. Their wives are already looking forward to their death benefits and banging other dudes. No President cares if they die.

288e15fdf08b6f0d2f512a3c1be5ff8b.jpg

Equally or more serious military blunders have happened under every administration going back as far as possible, so it's hard to take these people seriously, considering their track records. The military is filled with overconfident sociopaths. This song and dance happens with every administration as well. Can you post the source?

Not mistakes like this. Mistakes that included 85 billion in gift wrapped military equipment.

Source? Did you somehow miss the thread here about it?

Family members of the US Marines killed in last week’s suicide terror attack at the Kabul airport are slamming President Biden for his behavior at the dignified transfer ceremony over the weekend — with one Gold Star father accusing the commander-in-chief of doing “the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen” by repeatedly looking at his watch during the ceremony.

Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Biden checked his watch every single time a flag-draped coffin was removed from the hold of the Air Force C-17 Globemaster plane during Sunday’s ceremony at Dover Air Force Base in the president’s home state of Delaware.

“They would release the salute and he looked down at his watch on every last one,” Hoover said. “All 13, he looked down at his watch.”

Mark Schmitz — whose 20-year-old son, Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, died in the attack — corroborated Hoover’s story.

Front_Cover-25.jpg

“I actually leaned into my son’s mother’s ear and I said, ‘I swear to God, if he checks his watch one more time …’,” Schmitz recalled, “and that was only probably four times in. I couldn’t look at him anymore after that, just considering, especially, the time and why we were there. I found it to be the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen.”

Schmitz also told the Washington Post of an outburst that occurred toward the end of the ceremony when one woman allegedly shouted at Biden, “I hope you burn in hell! That was my brother!”

Schmitz added that his family’s own meeting with Biden prior to the ceremony “didn’t go well.”

“He talked a bit more about his own son [Beau Biden] than he did my son,” Schmitz said, “and that didn’t sit well with me.”

US President Biden looks down alongside first lady Jill Biden as they attend the dignified transfer of the remains of a fallen service member at Dover Air Force Base.AFP via Getty Images
“When he just kept talking about his son so much, it was just — my interest was lost in that. I was more focused on my own son than what happened with him and his son,” Schmitz told the Washington Post. “I’m not trying to insult the president, but it just didn’t seem that appropriate to spend that much time on his own son.”

During the meeting, Schmitz reportedly took out a photo of his son to show to the president.

Taylor_Hoover.jpg

via REUTERS
“I said, ‘Don’t you ever forget that name. Don’t you ever forget that face. Don’t you ever forget the names of the other 12,’” he said. “‘And take some time to learn their stories.’”

“We said, ‘Absolutely not.’ We didn’t want to deal with him,” he said. “We didn’t want — we didn’t want him anywhere near us. We as a family decided that was the way it was going to be.”

The Aug. 26 attack outside the Abbey Gate of Hamid Karzai International Airport killed 13 US service members — 11 Marines, a Navy corpsman and an Army soldier — and 169 Afghans. It was one of the final catastrophes visited upon the effort to evacuate Americans and their allies from Afghanistan — which concluded Monday with hundreds of Americans being left behind, along with thousands of Afghans who aided US-led forces during their two-decade military operation in that country.

In the days since the attack, many family members of the fallen have criticized Biden. Steve Nikoui told the Daily Beast that the president had “turned his back” on Nikoui’s son Kareem, another Marine who died at the airport.

Thirteen members of the US military were killed in Afghanistan after a suicide bombing at the Kabul airport.
AFP via Getty Images
On the same day, Schmitz told St. Louis radio station KMOX to “be afraid of our leadership, or lack thereof. Pray every day for the soldiers that are putting their lives at risk and doing what they love, which is protecting all of us. I think they’re the only ones that we can honestly say have our backs.”

The family of 20-year-old Marine Rylee McCollum has expressed the most anger toward the president, with his mother, Kathy, calling Biden “a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House” in a radio interview.

Jared_Schmitz.jpg

AP
Meanwhile, McCollum’s sister Roice claimed her brother’s pregnant widow, Jiennah, felt the president showed “total disregard to the loss of our Marine — our brother, son, husband, and father” when Biden spoke to her at Dover.

“You can’t f— up as bad as he did and say you’re sorry,” Roice told the Washington Post. “This did not need to happen, and every life is on his hands, the thousands of Afghans who will suffer and be tortured is a direct result of his incompetence.” Roice McCollum added that Biden checked his watch while speaking with her brother’s widow and described the president’s comments as scripted and shallow.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki did not deny that Biden was checking the time when she was asked by Fox News correspondent Jacqui Heinrich, “Was the president looking at his watch and does he have a message to those people who felt that they were offended?”

Psaki instead pivoted, saying Biden wanted to convey to the families that “he knows firsthand what it’s like to lose a child and the fact that … there’s no words that are going to fill that hole that is left by that.”

The press secretary added that the president “was deeply impacted by these family members he met just two days ago.”

“He talks about them frequently in meetings and the incredible service and sacrifice of their sons and daughters,” Psaki said. “That is not going to change their suffering, but I wanted to convey that still.”

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/fathers-of-marines-killed-in-kabul-attack-rage-against-biden/

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-of-slain-marine-biden-turned-his-back-on-him

It's horrible what those families have been subjected to. Having Biden there must've been salt in the wound. His handlers should have addressed the issue of at least appearing to care.

Not mistakes like this. Mistakes that included 85 billion in gift wrapped military equipment.

Source? Did you somehow miss the thread here about it?
That military equipment was left for the former Afghani government to use in their fight against the Taliban. The Taliban only got their hands on it because they took over. Everything else was destroyed. Unless you think we should've disarmed them before we left? lol

I didn't see that thread.

We will soon fund terrorist!

Biden administration now considers giving Taliban AID if they 'uphold their international obligations': Marauding jihadis taunt West with mock FUNERALS for Allied troops as they flaunt billions of dollars of US hardware left behind

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ces-Thousands-celebrate-soldiers-leaving.html
47336083-9943561-image-a-24_1630427027733.jpg

Biden abandons Afghan interpreter who RESCUED him in 2008
The Afghan interpreter who helped rescue President Biden from a remote Afghan valley in 2008 has been left behind after the last US evacuation flight took off on Monday, according to a report.

'Hello Mr. President: Save me and my family,' Mohammed said, according to the Wall Street Journal. 'Don't forget me here.'

Mohammed, going only by his first name for safety reasons, is hiding from the Taliban with his wife and four children after trying for years to get out of Afghanistan to no avail.

Mohammed, while working for the US Army, had a key role in a story often repeated - and embellished - by the president during his 2008 run for vice president.

As senator, Biden was on board one of two Blackhawk helicopters that made an emergency landing in a blinding snowstorm, alongside then-Sens. John Kerry D-Mass., and Chuck Hagel, R-Neb.

Mohammed was part of a rescue mission from Bagram Air Base riding in a Humvee along with a force from the 82nd Airborne Division that drove hours into the mountains to rescue them.

47338067-9943561-image-a-40_1630430257081.jpg

Hate to say I told you so.

Be like Ronald Reagan All over again.

8181.jpg

That military equipment was left for the former Afghani government to use in their fight against the Taliban. The Taliban only got their hands on it because they took over. Everything else was destroyed. Unless you think we should've disarmed them before we left? lol

I didn't see that thread.

Right, and by day 5 when they saw the country falling apart, they should have adjusted course. Instead they stubbornly pushed forward costing us blood and treasure.

Thanks Joe...

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

We were fighting against the Soviet Uniono-enemy number one.

Meets the definition of funding terrorism, but not the "spirit."

Hate to say I told you so.

Be like Ronald Reagan All over again.

8181.jpg

Front_Cover-25.jpg

Taylor_Hoover.jpg

via REUTERS

AFP via Getty Images

Jared_Schmitz.jpg

AP

Hilarious. Didn't Trump get dragged through the mud for calling dead veterans losers?

It's horrible what those families have been subjected to. Having Biden there must've been salt in the wound. His handlers should have addressed the issue of at least appearing to care.
Yea I bet his face is the last face they wanted to see it's pretty sad .. meanwhile there is a COVID outbreak on bases that took in all those refugees.

Hilarious. Didn't Trump get dragged through the mud for calling dead veterans losers?
One of those examples of times where he revealed what a tremendously shitty human being he is. Only "losers" get captured, he said, FFS.

Biden and CNN's own alarming shortcomings have no bearing on that truth.

There is a crazy amount of dumb going on here, with all due respect. She might have something to say about ISIS because ISIS blew her child up? Seems a reasonable thing to mention to me in a diatribe about who's to blame.

Main thing is that I can critique anyone I damn well please who goes on a radio show to espouse about election fraud when the only reason anyone is listening to her at all is because her poor kid just got blown up by a terrorist. I'm saying its terrible form to use your kids death as a platform to air out your political grievances that have to do with your misunderstandings of the reality of an election.

Everyone who thinks the election was stolen or that there was mass fraud is a disturbed person. That's a serious disconnect from reality.

I'm sorry that she lost her child, I never said anything in the realm of "that's not hard" or "she can't grieve"...and frankly, you using that as a means to try to make me feel bad for critiquing her is pretty shitty of you. She brought up completely irrelevant things, its perfectly reasonable for those things to be discussed.

Nothing in your comments or "critique" is reasonable. You're selectively whining about a comment made by a grieving mother all because of one part of the comment and using that to negate everything else she said. All because you disagree with her.

And you can figure out what you can do with your "with all due respect" and crazy amount of dumb comments.

Their job is to literally be bullet sponges; that is what locals call the Pendleton Marines. They could have worked in fast food or manual labor, but chose the military. Their wives are already looking forward to their death benefits and banging other dudes. No President cares if they die.

288e15fdf08b6f0d2f512a3c1be5ff8b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back