1500 kcal diet or Keto + need advice on diet

1500 cal diet is my advice

And you literary needs some fat in your diet.

If you consistently eat 1500 cals and workout 5x a week there is no way but losing weight. So it's up to you if you're being honest with yourself. Good luck enjoy the results and journey.

Last edited:
Which diet would you recommend and why. Which you see as more effective.

Some will say it depends on the goal but my goal atm is to lose weight as well as do weights but thats 20% of my gym routine, 80% is cardio.

I am moderatly active, have walking full time job + gym 5 days a week. My absolute nr 1 is to lose weight.

I picked 1500 kcal diet which I got for over a month now and with my food choices I dont walk hungry and dont feel weak, malnutritioned etc. My diet includes EVERYTHING. Veggies, fruit, sugar, fat, protein, vitamins you name it. Yes, I made it work for myself. I dont crave particular foods because I still have them in more calorie controlled style so I can have more of it for example instead of full sugar frostied chocolate cake I will have a chocolate mug cake made with oat flour with raisins which will have 1/2 a calories than exact same proper cake and still taste the same.

I have also read a lot of good stuff about Keto but I would rather have access to all foods and limit myself to calories than have calories and limited choice.

And my question: Although I limit myself in calories I still have sugar and fat regardless of course in lower amounts. Do you think it can have any impact on my weight loss?

I would definitely shoot for a higher calorie count considering how active you are. Going down too low in calories will affect any gains you make in the gym and negatively affect your workouts. You need to keep in mind carbs are an energy source. Everyone is different my experience has been that foods which have fairly high carbs that are processed (pop tarts, donuts, etc) make me more tired but that opposite happens when I eat "good" carbs such as potatoes and rice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back