2 questions...

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
1) How do you dm a mod? Seems like if I wanna ask a mod a question I have to do it publicly. I'm sure that can't be right. If it is, that's really stupid.

2) And the reason I'm asking in the first place....How does one delete a thread? Shouldn't there be a "delete thread" button somewhere? Maybe I'm just not finding it?

Thanx-

D'z

1) How do you dm a mod? Seems like if I wanna ask a mod a question I have to do it publicly. I'm sure that can't be right. If it is, that's really stupid.

2) And the reason I'm asking in the first place....How does one delete a thread? Shouldn't there be a "delete thread" button somewhere? Maybe I'm just not finding it?

Thanx-

D'z
1) Go to a mod's profile, and hit the Information tab, and hit Start a Conversation. Or, click on a mod's profile picture, and the little box that comes up, there's Start a Conversation. That's the DM feature.

2) Most posters can't. This would wreak havoc on the server if any poster could start and delete threads, so if you have a thread that you think needs to go, report it and we'll zap it. Or ask a mod via PM. Or it's already been deleted.

Reactions: D'z
Back