Crime 2 teens in Florida get 21 days in juvie for plotting school shooting

Funny how they were targeting bullies

Then you prove the point by calling one fat and retarded

Seeing as they went around and asked other students to join in, I would say the chances are high.
We are talking about two teens doing extremely stupid shit here and being sent to juvie for a planned school shooting, and thats your take.

You are a sherdog treasure :D

Funny how they were targeting bullies

Then you prove the point by calling one fat and retarded

If his goal is to shoot up a school over bullies and asking other kids to join...he is retatded.

Probably were going to target students who voted for Obama. Thanks again Obama, divider and chief.

One of those little retards looks like me when I was 11 or so.
I'm not saying which one.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/09/13/us/florida-middle-school-shooting-plot/index.html

the teens:

the parents:

Christopher-and-Carrie-Tuller-e1631579724446.jpg

People with tattoos, especially dumb fucking ones, should be sterilized.

Not sure what sort of sentencing is appropriate, but what the fuck do you do with them after that? Imagine these little tykes back in the school system. You wanna send your kid to that school? What would the liability be for the school that let those kids back in and then they shot up the school?

Not sure what sort of sentencing is appropriate, but what the fuck do you do with them after that? Imagine these little tykes back in the school system. You wanna send your kid to that school? What would the liability be for the school that let those kids back in and then they shot up the school?
they probably live in a glorified motel room with drug addicted parents kicking the shit out of them (and each other) everyday. let them stay in jail forever, it’s probably a better place.

the only alternative is firing up the enola gay and nuking the swampy shithole that is florida.

Here is an article on it from the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...hooting-plan-foiled-teenagers-columbine-style

According to Marceno, the two students are well known to authorities, deputies having visited their homes nearly 80 times combined. Both boys met the criteria for evaluations at a mental health facility and were assessed before being detained.

Nearly 80 times. Holy fuck. Not sure these little fuckers are repairable. Putting them back in society does not seem.........wise. Tough situation.

How does a 13 year old go about acquiring guns on the black market?

Better take a hard look at the parents. Yeah, the kids might have serious hardware issues, but the programming can't be overlooked. What a disturbing story.
couple of confederate-sympathizing trump-loving methheads can’t raise a boy right? you’re probably one of those black lives matter fellas, aint ya?

Back