2 Weeks from now there is one fight on the main card

TJ Dillashank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And that fight is Viviane Araujo vs Alexa Grasso as the main. The best fight on the prelims is between Misha Cirkunov and Alonzo Menifield. No fucking way a card has been 2 weeks away and only the main event has been booked.

So that's 4 fights officially booked in 2 weeks and I doubt many people with names are gonna fight on 2 weeks' notice. Tell me if im missing something I've checked the official UFC website and google so I doubt it though.

EDIT
Fight pass was wrong

Last edited:
You guys need to learn to stop going to Google to look fight cards and instead go to TAPOLOGY.

Google take forever to update cards

This card actually looks really fun to me…Askarov, Royval, Magny, D-Rod, Assuncao, Maximov, Menifield, Malkoun… a lot fun names I care about

9EFCC82D-40C0-4CF1-B2C0-209D4DD6037A.jpeg

The UFC is really bad at maintaining, and keeping their rankings up to date each week. So much so that TSN (Canada) posts them first the night before.

That site (UFC), is for shit.

If you've been subscribed to Fight Pass for longer than 5 minutes you should know how bad it is.

With that said you are literally on Sherdog.com and viewing the full card is just 2 clicks away...

Back