**2012 P&M Awards:Poster of the Year (READ Bios and Vote Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimble doesnt have to post to get supporters but GSPOAB does
So fuck him and fuck u too

kidding, fuck nobody, thats my motto

It's an uphill battle Ill be honest.

Word to the wise, don't get into a popularity contest with someone who has 150 posters on their friend's list.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the poll, though.

(yes including Det Kimble who I PM'd Petey over in worry last month)

tumblr_meon8qlWVQ1raof7yo1_400.gif

be careful following DK
He'll tell u to smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people and vote for him like it was still legal

be careful following DK
He'll tell u to smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people and vote for him like it was still legal

That's okay because I'm in the back seat of his truck, with duct tape stretched out.

That's okay because I'm in the back seat of his truck, with duct tape stretched out.

People can do whatever they want to whoever they want
Whenever they want, wherever they want, however they want

However, I do recommend they dont vote for u

Prelims starting. I leave my fate in the hands of Sherdog. I'm optimistic that P&M will realize that Kimble does not deserve this award this year. He has offered cheeseburgers (which are just pictures, that tricky bastard), had his 123423 friends boost his poll numbers and has begged for votes all thread long. I have no pictures of women or overused boxxy gifs to sway you, but I do have a promise. A promise that one day, the shadow he has cast over this fine sub-forum, will be gone. Godspeed, gentlemen.

Untitled.jpg

sunrise.jpg

-GSPOAB

Sherdog will be attacked if Kimble wins. Do you posters want terrorism to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back