NCAA Wrestling

Pat Downeys dad is stirring shit up on themat

As he's prone to do.

Almost forgot Big10s this weekend..... Fuck Yeah

@Rebelfett your boy Luffman at 285 got the 4 seed which is pretty god imo because he'll avoid Kerk and Hilger who seem like they should be much better than 7 and 6 seeds but for COVID

As he's prone to do.

Almost forgot Big10s this weekend..... Fuck Yeah

@Rebelfett your boy Luffman at 285 got the 4 seed which is pretty god imo because he'll avoid Kerk and Hilger who seem like they should be much better than 7 and 6 seeds but for COVID
Yeah. I was just looking at the bracket and I HOPE he cruises until meeting up with Gable. Then it'll be a fight for medal position in the consolation rounds

Watching my HS coach continuously produce quality results in big school Ohio without poaching other athletes or just going after club kids instead of developing kids..

And the more I coach..

The less my opinion becomes of a lot of Hs and youth coaches

Watching my HS coach continuously produce quality results in big school Ohio without poaching other athletes or just going after club kids instead of developing kids..

And the more I coach..

The less my opinion becomes of a lot of Hs and youth coaches

Is he involved in the feeder program?

Is he involved in the feeder program?
Only because his son is wrestling. And he doesn’t poach kids or just try to get elite club kids to move in. From youth through Hs the program develops its own kids

I genuinely believe the why coach when you can poach attitude and the way toxic dad coaching and club culture are what’s hurting the sport the most right now

*ironically most of his state placers and qualifiers didn’t start wrestling till ms or hs including me

Back