2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship Or Bust v.2

Season tickets came in the mail today
giphy.gif

Season tickets came in the mail today
giphy.gif

Does that include the Duke game in Atlanta?
The LSU game is actually gonna be during the day for once because CBS used their 8:00 spot for Notre Dame @ Georgia.
Do you stay in the Capstone Hotel?

Today is the Running of the Gumps.

20130804_kdl_al3_026-57eb6a71e04c9a1bc734c20cc992e231.jpeg

oscdGhQ.jpg

Does that include the Duke game in Atlanta?
The LSU game is actually gonna be during the day for once because CBS used their 8:00 spot for Notre Dame @ Georgia.
Do you stay in the Capstone Hotel?
It does not. I’ve stayed there before but I didn’t know I was getting the tickets until late so I’m sure those rooms will be all booked up. They usually book that thing for the fall when scheduling comes about. Probably try to get a hotel down the road at the Brookwood exit. Plenty of stuff there

It does not. I’ve stayed there before but I didn’t know I was getting the tickets until late so I’m sure those rooms will be all booked up. They usually book that thing for the fall when scheduling comes about. Probably try to get a hotel down the road at the Brookwood exit. Plenty of stuff there
I think @ South Carolina would be a good road trip.
Looking at the home slate, I think I'd only go to the Tenner and LSU games.

I think @ South Carolina would be a good road trip.
Looking at the home slate, I think I'd only go to the Tenner and LSU games.
I have a friend who’s a big Bama fan but only ever been to two home games. Louisiana-Monroe in 2007 and Texas A&M in 2012. He’s asked about coming to game
original.gif

Well here's the song ESPN and ABC will be playing a million times during the season.

So what do y'all think about Clemson not giving Kelly Bryant rings for winning the ACC/Cotton Bowl/CFP national title? I don't have a problem since he quit on his own and left the team. Pretty sure we didn't give Cam a ring in 08 since he left before we played OU.

@Frank23 "You know Kelly, the whole world knows you quit the team because you lost your job to Trevor Lawrence. The pretty boy, the boy toy, kicked your ass back to Piedmont, South Carolina. You ran away in shame..."

Last edited:
did I see today the XFL is trying to lure Lawrence to their league?
why in God's name would he ever consider doing that?

did I see today the XFL is trying to lure Lawrence to their league?
why in God's name would he ever consider doing that?
Especially since he'd be taking a pay cut.

What if Hurts gets beat out by another true frosh? The Spencer Rattler hype is getting louder and louder.

What if Hurts gets beat out by another true frosh? The Spencer Rattler hype is getting louder and louder.
Hurts clearly benefited from Dan Enos last year at Bama. So if the Rattlersnake beats him out then he must be pretty damn good.
Albino 3:16 says I just took your job.

Looks like ole Tate ended up backup after all. {<jordan}

Back