2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship Or Bust v.2

Man I was talking to this female about paying college athletes.She said it should be based off of the amount of money that the university sports team brings in.I said the football players and mens basketball would be rich while others suffer. She got mad at me and said "so you think women should get paid less" and I replied no those boys pack stadiums on a good Saturday.

Man I was talking to this female about paying college athletes.She said it should be based off of the amount of money that the university sports team brings in.I said the football players and mens basketball would be rich while others suffer. She got mad at me and said "so you think women should get paid less" and I replied no those boys pack stadiums on a good Saturday.
She sounds poor.
South Carolina leads the nation in attendance for W Basketball and even they don't make a profit.

I guess we have a data point on the topic of paying college athletes; the opportunity to go to the business school at Michigan is worth more than $300,000 from Auburn.
The "insider" said it wasn't an SEC school or Ohio State. Most think it was Clemson.
You don't really think Gary went to UM for free though, do you?

The "insider" said it wasn't an SEC school or Ohio State. Most think it was Clemson.
You don't really think Gary went to UM for free though, do you?

Of course not, he got to attend the Ross school of business :/
I don't know what they get, it's not $300k.

During the recruiting the talk was that Auburn was throwing a lot of money at Rashan.

Last edited:
Back