Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

Another seat (Northern Maine) for Dems. Plus 35 and counting.

There will officially be ZERO Republicans from all of NEW ENGLAND in the House next year.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/15/6682...g-delivers-another-victory-to-house-democrats

Susan Collins, hope you've got a good buyer lined up for 2020.
Thats too bad. Bruce Poloquin has been a champion for our veterans up here.

Collins is untouchable. No one is beating her. Don't believe the TMZ journalism. Identity politics don't really play up here.

the Republican wipeout is complete in once right wing orange county. Suburbia USA and Republicans can't win there.

of all the places that found extra ballots after voting was closed, has anyone figured out how many counties gave more votes to the democrat because of the extra ballots compared to how many gave votes to the republican because of the extra ballots yet?

OC is how blue. The blue wave keeps on rolling.

Sinema won because she supported healthcare and painted McSally as someone who would end healthcare for pre-exiting conditions, which is true. The funny thing is that McSally started showing ads on tv that said she would support healthcare for people with pre-existing conditions.

I live in west Phoenix, it’s pretty conservative here but it’s surrounded by Glendale and suburban Phoenix which are pretty liberal but nothing Republicans couldn’t get through. I thought Sinema ran a perfect campaign. Trump and McSally were not prepared for Sinema. McCains death also played a big part in her winning imo.

It is what it is. I even e-mailed the AZ GOP to ask if they were trying to suppress my vote. The Chairman actually replied back lol
There was someone around here who was really gung ho on McSally winning; can't seem to recall who that was.... someone strangely absent since the election... @waiguoren you wouldn't know, would you?

There was someone around here who was really gung ho on McSally winning; can't seem to recall who that was.... someone strangely absent since the election... @waiguoren you wouldn't know, would you?
He was also convinced Stone was in no danger of indictment by Mueller for Russian collusion...

of all the places that found extra ballots after voting was closed, has anyone figured out how many counties gave more votes to the democrat because of the extra ballots compared to how many gave votes to the republican because of the extra ballots yet?
Deep state will never make these numbers public. Nice try concerned citizen.

Am I correct in saying that the Dems now have 232 seats? If so...232 - 193...borrow the one...

... @waiguoren get your ass back in here.

Back