Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

imagine winning by 40,000 votes on election night and having your seat taken away ,when Broward county officials find 80,000 new votes after the deadline.

dirty dems even took the first Korean woman's victory away from her

My county has always been firmly red until trump. After this election, it will be all Democratic.

tenor.gif

Imagine tantruming this hard without bothering to learn that California counts ballots postmarked by election day even if they aren't received until the end of the week.

Gosh, I wonder where those mYstERiOus BaLloTs came from?

Am I correct in saying that the Dems now have 232 seats? If so...232 - 193...borrow the one...

... @waiguoren get your ass back in here.
It's a pretty hilarious dick tuck. He's off playing footsie with Jack in the bet thread so he can hide from here.

I’m glad Republicans are doubling down on a losing message to make Trump happy. Also, there is now a 0% chance Trump will recognize 2020 results if he loses.

Funny (well, maybe not that funny) that poor ballot design may have cost the Democrats a Senate seat in FL.

The number of "undervotes" meaning people who skipped the Senate race and started instead with the Governor race, when it pans out by party, is somewhere very close to the ~12,000 difference in the statewide race. The reason people undervoted is that the Senate race is listed directly below the instructions and is not as obviously separate from the instructions as it should be, and in some cases like Broward County has blank space beneath it, drawing the eye to the top center of the ballot where the Governor race is. Good times. Could have damaged either party, but in this case it's the Democrats who got fucked.

So it was a blue wave, but it was more like blue wave of menses and took a week to all come out chunky style
waterrrr.gif

Back