7pRomtn.jpg
MKf9x4e.jpg
V0TSLs4.jpg

Theme:

@LifeIsNotFair

Does UK finally go 40-0 this year?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
UDub beating Baylor wasn't the start I thought it would be but I'll fucking take it

UDub beating Baylor wasn't the start I thought it would be but I'll fucking take it
I'm hoping for Washington's continued success under Mike Hopkins since it shits on Syracuse with Boeheim scheduling his retirement a few years ago with Hop taking over the reigns. Everyone then realized the Grinch Nosepicker was full of shit and was now going to stay well past his expiration date to coach his son and Hopkins decided not to be cucked anymore by accepting the UW job.

After Cuse put up a solid 34 points vs UVA the other day, the majority of the fanbase seems to be having a meltdown over Hopkins success. LOL

And I thought our loss to FSU was bad.

The NCAA seriously needs to be done away with at this point. Pretending it's a tragedy whenever one of the indentured servants gets a little kickback for making their schools 10's of millions of dollars.

I mean FFS, help with moving expenses? Seriously? Go fuck yourself NCAA.

The NCAA seriously needs to be done away with at this point. Pretending it's a tragedy whenever one of the indentured servants gets a little kickback for making their schools 10's of millions of dollars.

Memphis IS dirty as shit though. I know everyone cheats but they take it to the next level.

I could potentially see the top 50-60 NCAA football teams eventually telling NCAA to go fuck themselves. Schools like Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Clemson, etc. etc. etc. don't really need the NCAA anymore. They are big enough brands that I believe they could self govern and could make deals with the big networks to show their games.

Basically force the NCAA to change their policies. NCAA wouldn't be anything without those big schools, they'd be stuck with a bunch of teams nobody wants to watch.

I can also see many states following suit like California where a student athlete can now be paid for his likeness. So John Doe athletic booster who owns a car dealership can "hire" the star QB from Cal Berkeley to be a spokesmen and pay him $50k for example. That's a big incentive for a college kid.

Back