2019-2020 NCAA BASKETBALL - NO ZION = RATINGS DOWN

It boggles my mind how awful the Pac-12 is in both football and hoops

Anyone watching FS1?! That dude on Butler has some serious onions!

Mike White needs to be fired like yesterday.

I love that North Carolina sucks dick.

How did Shaka Smart go from such a fantastic coach to basically irrelevant? 0 NCAA Tourney wins at Texas and that'll likely remain after this season.

It boggles my mind how awful the Pac-12 is in both football and hoops
It really is a trip. SDSU is undefeated and hopefully remain so after the game today but Boise isn't no slouch. Don't understand how Colorado and Utah are in the Pac but not SDSU. I am assuming because of academics.

Fun fact: 3 of the top 4 teams in shooting the 3 are in the WCC (BYU, St. Mary’s, and Gonzaga).

Also, 3 of the top 5 teams ranked in the AP top 25 are mid-majors

Gunzaygah @ BYU at 10! Do not sleep on this Brigham Young squad. They lead the land from 3 at 42%!!!

Wow, SDSU finally croaked! They were 14 point faves at home against a dumpy UNLV team!

The D3 school Calhoun is at just started admitting men in 2018 and he has them in the NCAA tournament.

DefiantEmbarrassedBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

havent been watching ucla all year until the last couple weeks. Things looking good! Big thing for them is if the committee looks at their resume as a whole then they arent too impressive due to playing like shit out of conference. But this is a young team with a new coaching staff and they are cooking. Winners of 7 in a row and 11 of their 13. They need to make a run in the conference tourny though to feel solid. They are winning with defense and they have nice size and good depth. Only 1 averages more than 9 points per game. Only one guy averages mroe than 1 assist per game. Only one guy averages more than 5 rebounds per game. Not one guys is considered a strong NBA prospect. It really is a grimy well rounded team with different players stepping up from game to game.

Nothing like blowing an 18 point lead at home to a Kentucky team without 2 of their best players to help you get off the bubble.

<26>

Looks like Gunzaygah and Kansas are locks for 1 seeds and Dayton, FSU, SDSU, and Baylor are dooking it out for the final two 1 seeds!

I don’t ever see Pitt winning big in the ACC. They should’ve stayed in the Big East.

Back