2019/2020 Premier League Thread V3: Sacked by Xmas

Will Lampard make it until the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. Went to bed at like six lol

Never done that

They were like "We should all try it here sometime" lol

everyone else here has tried it before.

im on a weed only rule.

not touching any of that other shit.

expand your musical horizons:

Burnley manager Sean Dyche says players "can cheat at least once a game" as he criticised the Premier League's rules on simulation after defeat at Arsenal.

Dyche, a long-standing advocate of harsher punishments for diving, believes the threat of a yellow card does not offer enough of a deterrent.

On the changes he would like to see, Dyche said: "Simple. Ban them. It would be out of football within a month.

"It's not about Arsenal. It's about the greater good of the game."

silly cunt

@frenz

Seems I hit a nerve with @Da Speeit. He's mentioning me more often than my exes and with more salt.
And that's saying a lot.

Burnley manager Sean Dyche says players "can cheat at least once a game" as he criticised the Premier League's rules on simulation after defeat at Arsenal.

Dyche, a long-standing advocate of harsher punishments for diving, believes the threat of a yellow card does not offer enough of a deterrent.

On the changes he would like to see, Dyche said: "Simple. Ban them. It would be out of football within a month.

silly cunt

@frenz
Loser mentality

9DbFrk6.png
want

silly cunt

@frenz
Don't you cry about Salah's diving all the time? :p

Gear is stepped on so many times back home a night on the coke is the equivalent of pounding 3 cans of red bull.

"Comedown" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back