2019 KING OF THE RING Tournament Predictions CONTEST Thread

Well, my bracket is officially busted. Good luck gents...I have to admit Shane entertains me to a degree.

Tonight, heavy favorite Drew McIntyre lost clean to the superstar with the most bounce per ounce, Ricochet. On the other end of the RAW brackets, corbin did us all a favor and eliminated mike from ohio. As we head into tomorrow night's Smackdown brackets, one sole leader has emerged...

who are we to doubt @El Dandy ?

the current standings are:

@ProBoxingInsidr - 10 pts
@TheRuthlessOne - 8 pts
@Ozymandias - 10 pts
@D.R.H. - 8 pts
@El Dandy - 12 pts
@Michaelangelo - 8 pts
@Frank23 - 8 pts
@RizinSon88 - 6 pts
@Batjester - 8 pts
@sleepwalk - 10 pts
@The Clinch - 10 pts
@Rexual Chocolate - 8 pts
@SocraticMethod - 10 pts
@the ambush - 4 pts
@moonwolf - 10 pts

if I've made any errors in calculating your points please let me know.
thanks

lol at people thinking drew mcintyre would go anywhere. he loses basically every match. ricochet has been pushed much further than he deserves. plus, it is clear 200 lb guys have drews number. but somehow i am to believe he is a "psycopath."

om the other hand, i picked owens to win it so what the hell do i know?

I'm out of the loop, but I'll put my money on Ricochet, because Ricochet has nothing going for him, other than being flippery do Ricochet.

He's a fucking amazing athlete. One of a kind. You just look at what he can do, and think "This guy is special"...until he opens his mouth. A gimmicky crown could help him along in carving out a personality of some sort.

I came very close to posting "5-0" when Ricochet won. Glad I went back and checked my bracket first. That would have been nearly as embarrassing as that time I tagged some randos in my wedding announcement.

I need Corbin to win.

Talk about a no win situation...

Clean sweep first round. Do not doubt King Dandy.

Tonight's matches proved just short of Bliss for (not my) Buddy, as Ali flew high on his magic carpet and (barely) defeated the bracket favorite. 'Lil C' advantageously used his lack of stature to quickly pull a modified Manami Roll on a certain beast's old college roommate.

And once again, @El Dandy continues to show why he is not one to be doubted,
with @ProBoxingInsidr , @SocraticMethod , and @moonwolf right there reachin for the hot tag.

@ProBoxingInsidr - 14 pts
@TheRuthlessOne - 8 pts
@Ozymandias - 12 pts
@D.R.H. - 10 pts
@El Dandy - 16 pts
@Michaelangelo - 12 pts
@Frank23 - 12 pts
@RizinSon88 - 8 pts
@Batjester - 10 pts
@sleepwalk - 10 pts
@The Clinch - 12 pts
@Rexual Chocolate - 10 pts
@SocraticMethod - 14 pts
@the ambush - 4 pts
@moonwolf - 14 pts

thanks

Why did I pick Buddy? Not even Alexa wanted his dumbass. SMH

Tonight's matches proved just short of Bliss for (not my) Buddy, as Ali flew high on his magic carpet and (barely) defeated the bracket favorite. 'Lil C' advantageously used his lack of stature to quickly pull a modified Manami Roll on a certain beast's old college roommate.

And once again, @El Dandy continues to show why he is not one to be doubted,
with @ProBoxingInsidr , @SocraticMethod , and @moonwolf right there reachin for the hot tag.

@ProBoxingInsidr - 14 pts
@TheRuthlessOne - 8 pts
@Ozymandias - 12 pts
@D.R.H. - 10 pts
@El Dandy - 16 pts
@Michaelangelo - 12 pts
@Frank23 - 12 pts
@RizinSon88 - 8 pts
@Batjester - 10 pts
@sleepwalk - 10 pts
@The Clinch - 12 pts
@Rexual Chocolate - 10 pts
@SocraticMethod - 14 pts
@the ambush - 4 pts
@moonwolf - 14 pts

thanks

DOES @El Dandy HAVE INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE?!

I think the crown they’re using for this KOTR is the cheapest looking one they’ve ever had.

Back