2019 MLB Discussion: Trout scared of postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up giving the entire Melancon contract to the braves, and dealing Dyson for 3 kids. Didn't get the ground breaking prospect but moved depth players for solid lottery tickets, farm moved from 20-15 on fangraphs and we didn't give up much

Grienke against homerun smashing teams like Minnesota and New York?

eh, not so fast

Verlander/Cole/greinke/Miley and HFA against those teams? I’ll take my chances with the Astros.

The Astros are rollin after getting Grienke.

May is set to pitch on Friday. Now they need Lux up as well

@Corona No way the Astros can keep Cole this summer after taking 2/3rds of Greinke's remaining contract. Angels need to go all in on him.

Red Cans will go after Cole. Porcelblow coming off the books.

Welp we’re onto 2020 (When Sale’s 5/150 begins).

What a difference a week makes. Last Saturday the Cans spanked the Yanks for a 3rd straight game and looked like they finally figured things out.

Dombrowski been getting shit for not getting BP help. But he might have made the right call, can’t get rid of a high end prospect like Dalbec with the division that far out of reach.

I hate doing it, but it’s time to start thinking of moving Mookie. Can’t let him walk after next season and it feels like he’s going too. Maybe try to hammer out early extensions with Devers and Benintendi.

I suppose they should be noteworthy, but combined no hitters aren't that cool.

Sometimes, you just need a series against the Cangels to get you back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back