2019 Motorsports thread.

Red Bull caught with their pants down when Mercedes pitted. Hamilton with another masterful drive to run him down. Ferrari way behind in 3rd and 4th and Bottas not able to pass very well and finishes 8th.

What a race. Lewis drove smart. I still think he would have got him on the hards. But in the end it worked out.

I wonder if Kyle Bush is re-thinking the way he's pissed off so many drivers? It can't be easy knowing that so many want to put you into a wall. The drivers who don't make the final cut might get even in the playoffs.

credit to Bubba for his actions.
too often in the past, Busch gets away with shit and ppl say "oh, that's just Kyle being Kyle."
nah uh.
tit for tat I say.

credit to Bubba for his actions.
too often in the past, Busch gets away with shit and ppl say "oh, that's just Kyle being Kyle."
nah uh.
tit for tat I say.
I’m going to get my respect on the track, and I don’t care who it is,” Wallace said. “That’s for when guys fail to think about the young guys, I guess, or with me.

“I won’t put up with no [expletive]. So I flat out wrecked his ass back.”

“That’s what happens when you get run over,” said Wallace, who was met with fist bumps and congratulations from several team members after parking his battered Camaro near pit entry. “You just pay him back. So I won’t be like, ‘Oh, it’s Kyle Busch, he didn’t mean to.’

“(Expletive) him.”
That’s how you get over and sell some t shirts

Now let’s go to Blaney
He’s angry. I can’t blame him for being angry. He’s trying to get in the playoffs now and have good runs. Trust me, the last guy I want to spin out is Jimmie. We always run great together and I’ve looked up to him for a long time and still do.”
That’s how you look like a bitch

GASLy got dropped today by redbull for albon. And i thought he was driving well. But red bull dont have any issues making these moves like max in for kyvat

GASLy got dropped today by redbull for albon. And i thought he was driving well. But red bull dont have any issues making these moves like max in for kyvat

Gasly hasn't driven well. He's barely put the car where it's supposed to be. It's a move by RB to try to get points given that as it stands, they could be second in the constructors ahead of Ferrari but he's dropped points. Also, Max likely would've won the last race if Gasly could keep up and at least threaten to be on the same road as Hamilton. As it was, it get Mercedes options on strategy instead of being conservative and protecting the position.

Everybody on board Dale Earnhardt Junior's plane survived a crash and fire at near Bristol Raceway. It's very seldom that people survive a plane crash although it sounds like they just couldn't stop in time and ran off the end of the runway.

Why couldn't have Stevie Ray Vaughn survived his helicopter crash?
dude was awesome.

Takuma Sato causes a huge crash on the first lap at Pocono.

You can't win a race on the first lap but you sure can lose one.

Anyone watch Matt Dibenedetto's run at Bristol? Dude has unprecedented success in the 95 car the last couple months and then is told he's losing his ride a week ago only to race into the lead with 100 laps to go at Bristol and then get passed by Denny Hamlin with 11 to go. I don't think I've ever felt worse for a racer than I did seeing him lose it like that. This guy deserves a quality ride next year.

Anyone watch Matt Dibenedetto's run at Bristol? Dude has unprecedented success in the 95 car the last couple months and then is told he's losing his ride a week ago only to race into the lead with 100 laps to go at Bristol and then get passed by Denny Hamlin with 11 to go. I don't think I've ever felt worse for a racer than I did seeing him lose it like that. This guy deserves a quality ride next year.

It's all about how much money a driver can bring to a team.

Mercedes is keeping Bottas for another season. Some thought they would bring Esteban Ocon in but he is now going to Renault to replace Hulkenberg.

Hamilton crashed in the third practice session. Mercedes hopes to get the car repaired in time to qualify.

And I'm sure Newman's Twitter blew up lol

Back