• Tom Steyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Bloomberg

• Other (Please state)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6% interest on $25,000 is $1,500. So, setting aside the fact that there are approximately 17 million people (or 5% of the population) with student loan balances higher than that, a person in 25k worth of debt would need to allocate $125 a month just to not have their balance increase.

But let's say they want to pay off that debt in a reasonable time - let's say 10 years like you said. To do that and cover the interest, they would need to pay another hundred and a half to the tune of $280 a month at minimum.

You think there's "no excuse" for someone not having an extra $280 a month?

you can say the same about a car loan.... the average price of a car in 2019 was 36K at 6% interest. so is the government going to bale them out of that too? if people can afford a new car, they sure as hell can afford to pay down their student loan. a reasonable person would tighten up their finances and make some sacrifices on non-essential spending so they can pay off their bills. people easily blow their money going on vacations and eating out, going to the bars, etc.... but heaven forbid they pay more on their loan

you can say the same about a car loan.... the average price of a car in 2019 was 36K at 6% interest. so is the government going to bale them out of that too? if people can afford a new car, they sure as hell can afford to pay down their student loan. a reasonable person would tighten up their finances and make some sacrifices on non-essential spending so they can pay off their bills. people easily blow their money going on vacations and eating out, going to the bars, etc.... but heaven forbid they pay more on their loan

Do you have any insights on how many of those 6% of Americans buy $36k cars or take lavish vacations?

Do you feel the same way about the regular joes who worked in concentration camps or in organized crime?

Organized crime no. I certainly have sympathy for native Germans caught up in the war. I’m not gonna lie and pretend I’m a superhero. If someone pointed a gun at me and told me to jump, I’m asking how high.

Now, your turn.

How moronic do you feel comparing insurance salesmen to Nazi’s?

Organized crime no. I certainly have sympathy for native Germans caught up in the war. I’m not gonna lie and pretend I’m a superhero. If someone pointed a gun at me and told me to jump, I’m asking how high.

Now, your turn.

How moronic do you feel comparing insurance salesmen to Nazi’s?

Well their committing a genocide. Same scale and speed, no. But the fact it's ignored and an accepted part of society is what makes it a disgrace. By the way we would have done absolutely nothing about the Holocaust and no one would be talking about it if Hitler didn't declare war on us and we ended up literally marching into it. Would have been seen as an internal German affair, that's the horrifying truth that's covered up by the mythos that we care.

Well their committing a genocide. Same scale and speed, no. But the fact it's ignored and an accepted part of society is what makes it a disgrace. By the way we would have done absolutely nothing about the Holocaust and no one would be talking about it if Hitler didn't declare war on us and we ended up literally marching into it. Would have been seen as an internal German affair, that's the horrifying truth that's covered up by the mythos that we care.

You are insane.

You are comparing the average Joe/Jane who works at a health insurance company, with the freakin Nazi’s.

This is why progressives are not taken seriously.

You are insane.

You are comparing the average Joe/Jane who works at a health insurance company, with the freakin Nazi’s.

This is why progressives are not taken seriously.

I mean their job is to kill people. Just because the law doesn't see it as such doesn't make it so.

I mean their job is to kill people. Just because the law doesn't see it as such doesn't make it so.

No, their job is selling health insurance. Because that is the law and the system we have in our country. Many people like their healthcare. Many people chose their job because of their healthcare coverage. The majority of those people working in the insurance industry are simply folks that answered a help wanted ad.

The Nazi’s burned Jews alive because of their religious beliefs.

These are not even remotely comparable.

No, their job is selling health insurance. Because that is the law and the system we have in our country. Many people like their healthcare. Many people chose their job because of their healthcare coverage. The majority of those people working in the insurance industry are simply folks that answered a help wanted ad.

I wonder about the law and system the Germans had in theirs. No one "likes" their healthcare they just happen to have been lucky to have not been targeted by health care rationing. Unlike the etnic cleansing of the Germans the health insurance genocide is largely random(or dependent on some acturial tables).

But yes while I'm glad to give mercy to those who detail the homicidal practices of their industry(this is how whistleblowing works though in this case technically the genocide is legal) as a few have, the rest should burn.

And if I am a crackpot, let's just let the staus quo keep going. If the genocide I am speaking of is made up, the hundreds of thousands of family and friends of the victims are made up too, and they will totally not keep accruing until they absorb the homicidal heathens of the health insurance industry. I am totally full of shit those people totally do not exist.

And if I am a crackpot, let's just let the staus quo keep going. If the genocide I am speaking of is made up, the hundreds of thousands of family and friends of the victims are made up too, and they will totally not keep accruing until they absorb the homicidal heathens of the health insurance industry. I am totally full of shit those people totally do not exist.

A) you’re nuts. If you were German, and you disobeyed the Nazi’s, they’d murder you. If you were a Jew, or anyone they didn’t like for that matter, they’d murder you.

You’re comparing the Nazis, to insurance salesmen, secretaries, accountants, etc who work in the healthcare industry. Again, you’re nuts.

B) My wife has great healthcare. She’s a democrat. She will absolutely not vote for Bernie because of that.

C) once again, you have serious mental issues wishing suffering on your countrymen. Seek help.

Back