2021 Holloway vs 2015 FW Conor

How would the Max we watched yesterday have faired against a 2015 FW Conor at the peak of his 145 run? I think this current version of Max would have eaten Conor’s best and melted him late with over whelming volume. Thoughts?

Yep, this is exactly what I think would happen.
<WhatItIs>

Think max pours it on and conor gasses. Its kinda like fighting a diaz bro if he can't stay outside all night and be on his bicycle he's getting overwhelmed and that gas tank fails him

Conor beats him again. Featherweight Conor had a better gastank than LW or WW Conor for whatever reason.

This Max would melt Conor at 145.
I don't see Conor finishing Max, and I don't see Conor lasting 5 rounds like that. Not with that weight cut.

Btw, Max's TDD has improved a TON since their first fight. Conor is not taking Max down like he did when they first fought.

Lol Max isn't fit to shine Conor's boots, not any version.

Conor beat Max with one knee, it wasn't even close lmao. There's levels.
Max was what, like 21? Nowhere close to the same fighter he is currently. Like at all.

Conor has a great chin and will easily eat a few Max’s pillow shots to land a big left. He might look worse in later rounds like in the Diaz 2 fight but would still win a decision. Even a stoppage is very possible.

Conor had twice as much MMA experience when he fought Max who just hit drinking age. (21 in USA)

Max was only a young kid in the game when he fought prime Conor. Hell Prime Conor had to resort to panic grappling a young kid in Max who broke his foot in the 1st round to get the win.

Certainly that loss to Conor made a man out of Max and his whole MMA game improved exponentially

Now that Max is in his actual prime as a grown man he would beat Conor in a rematch.

Would be an incredible matchup, everything suggests in 5 rounds Holloway wins.

Conor beats him again. Featherweight Conor had a better gastank than LW or WW Conor for whatever reason.
We saw him go beyond 2 rounds once at 145 and it was against a junior varsity Holloway. He was pretty worked at the end of 2 rounds against Mendes. Mendes was just more gassed than he was. Conor cut a ton of weight to get 145. I can’t imagine his 5 round conditioning is better than carrying his natural weight at 170. Especially against a demon of pressure like the current version of Holloway.

Conor wins 11 times out of 10. There are levels to this, Conor fighting at 145-155-170 pounds like a boss double champ. Imagine losing to Dustin Poirer two times and losing to Volkanowski two times. Thats what Max did. Let that sink in.

He fought a close to prime 145 Conor at age 21 and didn’t get slept despite eating some good shots, but he would now??

Yes. He was scared shitless and was in a defensive shell the whole first round before Conor tore his ACL

This Holloway is going to come bang and he's going to get countered hard.

How would the Max we watched yesterday have faired against a 2015 FW Conor at the peak of his 145 run? I think this current version of Max would have eaten Conor’s best and melted him late with over whelming volume. Thoughts?
There were two different versions of McGregor in 2015: Pre-USADA and Post-USADA.

This McGregor defeats Holloway.
Conor-McGregor.jpg

This McGregor loses to Holloway.
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

Back