2021 MLB Discussion v1: Texas Super Spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised a dodger fan wants a shorter season after last year lmao.
Lmao @ reading my post and getting this from it. I’m not the one who wants playoffs expanded.

The play in, after 162 games is an abomination. No exaggeration. That's an insult to fan bases. I'm fine with the top seeds getting a bye.

I do find it funny Rev saying we need to cut 40 games to expand by about 15, lol.
What’s the point of playing so many games if you want to let half the league in the playoffs. 4 teams max from each league should be in. This single game elimination is a joke.

What’s the point of playing so many games if you want to let half the league in the playoffs. 4 teams max from each league should be in. This single game elimination is a joke.

Four teams is a joke. Should be more.

Just look at the current standings. 16 teams in the playoffs would result in half the teams barely being .500. Lmao.

Don't care. Baseball is broken. They're giving away revenue. Hardly anyone cares about this sport at this point. Even if it was twelve like football was, I would be in. Four is fucking laughable.

the sport needs serious retooling IMO to make it relevant and watchable.

100%. Or we can just continue to discuss the legends of baseball and let everything including players in recent memory fade because it isn't Ruth, Cobb, DiMaggio, etc. Even baseball's own writers seemingly hate its current stars and the state of the game. Ohtanhi was doing pantheon level shit and almost no one gave a shit outside of this small group of baseball diehards.

Don't care. Baseball is broken. They're giving away revenue. Hardly anyone cares about this sport at this point. Even if it was twelve like football was, I would be in. Four is fucking laughable.
Lol @ baseball being broken. You must be a fan of a poverty team.

Hopefully the Giants can snatch up Kris Bryant and another arm by tomorrow.

Baseball is a mess. It's never going to die but it will never get better. The salaries of top players being over 20 million means only 9 or so teams can smesh.

It would be splendid if Tampa Bay and Milwaukee play in the World Series.

Holy shit are people really wanting to extend the season even longer with an extended post season? Jesus...

Holy shit are people really wanting to extend the season even longer with an extended post season? Jesus...
Just the fans of teams who are poverty level or have terrible front offices.

glad the padres are eating shit. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back