2021 Tour De France

Who takes it?

• Total voters
During a short and somewhat stunted press conference on Monday, the race leader was asked about his credibility, given the almost untouchable nature of his performances so far.

"I think we have many controls to prove them wrong," Pogačar said at the time. "I know, for example, that yesterday, I had three controls in one day – two before the stage and one after. So I think that gives enough weight to prove them wrong."

Matxin added that his team leader’s performances were in line with his winning ride last year and that any doubt over his riders were simply a matter of opinion.

"I go back to his numbers from last year – they’re practically the same – and the controls he has to submit. But it’s a matter of opinion and I’m not going to go there," he said.
Why is he allowed to give them control samples instead of his own pee? No wonder he’s crushing people.

Why is he allowed to give them control samples instead of his own pee? No wonder he’s crushing people.
TRD, er smoke battery dude would probably have a better, more informed answer to that question.
The global world of competitive sport has many dark corners that never see the light IMO.

Sounds about right. Van aert alway a shot

This course could suit Michael Woods as well. I wouldn't count out Valverde. He did well on the Andorra stage. You keep him around after that last big climb and he out sprints the others 9 out of 10 times.

LMAO @ Annimieke Van Vlueten. Bitch thought she won the road race and then realized the Austrian chick had kicked everyone's ass starting at kilometer zero.

Chalk one up for the math PhD, and big fat zero for the Dutch dummy.

LOL @ complaining about no race radios.

Reactions: JSN
LMAO @ Annimieke Van Vlueten. Bitch thought she won the road race and then realized the Austrian chick had kicked everyone's ass starting at kilometer zero.

Chalk one up for the math PhD, and big fat zero for the Dutch dummy.

LOL @ complaining about no race radios.
Fucking cloggies.

wow at swiss women taking the podium in CC mtn bike comp
Neff usually kills in cyclocross so no surprise.
2nd and 3rd mayhaps

I’m actually happy for Roglic. After such a disappointing tour I’m sure taking Olympic gold is a nice morale boost

I’m actually happy for Roglic. After such a disappointing tour I’m sure taking Olympic gold is a nice morale boost

Definitely. Roglic is a super nice guy, the gold is well deserved.

Anyone else looking forward to the Vuelta? Pogacar, Roglic and Bernal.

Definitely. Roglic is a super nice guy, the gold is well deserved.

Anyone else looking forward to the Vuelta? Pogacar, Roglic and Bernal.
Vuelta should be a good one. Right now I’m mostly watching olympics coverage. Then I think football starts. So pretty pleasing for me as a fan to have nhl playoffs-tour de France-olympics and then football with little/no gaps.

Sounds like Sagan is a free agent soon

Vuelta should be a good one. Right now I’m mostly watching olympics coverage. Then I think football starts. So pretty pleasing for me as a fan to have nhl playoffs-tour de France-olympics and then football with little/no gaps.

Sounds like Sagan is a free agent soon
looking forward to the vuelta tbh. legs are sometimes tired, lab dosages are sometimes late, team tactics change.
could be interesting.
but yea, can't wait for football.

looking forward to the vuelta tbh. legs are sometimes tired, lab dosages are sometimes late, team tactics change.
could be interesting.
but yea, can't wait for football.

Roglic v Bernal could be really interesting with Pogacar following wheels and waiting for opportunities to attack.

Landa, Mas, M. A. Lopez, Carapaz, Vlasov, Martin, and Bardet are all riding the Vuelta. It could be a bonkers race.

Back