2022 College football thread The bidding wars begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. Greg Schiano and Ryan Day just got into a shouting match and had to be separated. That is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Greg Schiano and Ryan Day just got into a shouting match and had to be separated. That is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen.

I love when these "tough" coaches turn into an absolute bitch when one of their unwritten rules is broken.How about stopping them Schiano Man

I love when these "tough" coaches turn into an absolute bitch when one of their unwritten rules is broken.How about stopping them Schiano Man
It didn’t look like an intentional fake punt, the kicker just took off when he saw an opening.

Schiano is just butt hurt that Day won the Ohio State job over him. Day is 13 years younger than Schiano but essentially his daddy at this point. Lost what little respect I had for the Rutgers program today.

MIzzou is pretty bad, would be big tumble for GA if they lose this game. Even if they do though Kentucky and Tennessee being ranked would give them a boost later on.

Kentucky often does this thing where you think they're really good but they're not.

Kentucky often does this thing where you think they're really good but they're not.
Well, the school even knows that when Stoops gets an automatic 1 year extension each year if he hits 7 wins...and you have Calipari saying their really just a basketball school.
<{Heymansnicker}>

lol @ lsu QB hurting himself tryna slide to avoid injury

LSU and Auburn cant figure out who wants to lose more

Refs gonna help Georgia out as much as possible. I was hoping to see ol Eli DrinkinNutz pull this one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back