2022 College football thread The bidding wars begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syracuse was blowing out Wagner 49-0 at half… they agreed to play 10 minute quarters in 2nd half. What kind of beta bullshit is that? Also, the thought of Cuse being ranked <{clintugh}>

There's about a 90% chance they will regret this decision. Irelevance is the expectation in college football and why get rid of a functional coach with the bar about to be lowered for the playoff?

Also if you look at twitter the fans are thrilled and are like "we did this" with pride. Fucking morons.

Lambeau Field erupted in joy when it was announced there during a commercial break. Maybe there are underlying issues off the field but seems like a strange decision right now, his worst season there was still 8-5.

I'd take him at Stanford. Apparently Shaw is untouchable and has more clout than the University president (who is Canadian - LOL). Shaw makes something like $9m/yr and will be lucky to have 3 wins again this year.

I'd take him at Stanford. Apparently Shaw is untouchable and has more clout than the University president (who is Canadian - LOL). Shaw makes something like $9m/yr and will be lucky to have 3 wins again this year.
<{danawhoah}>

As a Wisconsin fan I was very surprised at this mid season firing. I did feel like Chryst stayed with Graham Mertz at quarterback too long. Mertz has had some good games but when he's bad, he's horrible. I didn't realize that Chryst had been the head coach since 2014. It's difficult for Wisconsin to get head coaches because they won't lower their academic standards for football players which hamstrings a coach trying to bring in talent.

Wisconsin doesn't have the big dominant linemen they have had in the past.

It's not all bad for Chryst, the UW reportedly will have to pay him $16.4 million to buy out his contract. He'll be 57 next month, his children are all grown with careers. Not a bad time to be free to do whatever he wants.

Tonight's game 1 of the de facto high school national championship between St John of Bosco and Mater Dei. I expect they'll see each other again in the southern section playoffs. There's no Servite like team like last year. Los Alamitos have been pretty disappointing and USC fans are already starting to feel ehh about Malachi Nelson. Long Beach Poly might make it interesting this year. Then there's the other teams like Mission Viejo and Corona Centennial.

Currently, a ticket to a UMass game is more expensive than a ticket for Stanford - Oregon state.

3-9 season coming in.

Shaws seat getting hot? He might regret not taking one of those big jobs a few years back lol

Shaws seat getting hot? He might regret not taking one of those big jobs a few years back lol

he's still the 8th highest paid college HC and Stanford has sucked for 5 yrs now.Pretty comfy job.

One of my friends is coming to the A&M game today. They bought tickets right before the season started and they were like $800 <Lmaoo>You can get 50 yard line, Bama sideline for $250 on stub hub right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back