Economy 22 Studies Agree Medicare for All Would Save Money

I have nothing important to say but cant help posting anyway.

It is such a breath of fresh air to hear the truth about UHC and to see that more and more people are opening their minds to the benefits of it for all of society.

Bernie is doing what progressives knew he would all along (winning on policy positions) especially UHC,, MSM is having meltdowns and coming to terms with the fact of Bernie Sanders power, Chris Mathews was forced to apologize to Bernie Sanders for lying (they have been lying for years but held the power and did not have to admit it), union members are voting against what union leaders try to convince them, people are listening to MSM and calling bullshit on the corporate owned liars, and to sum it all up a real sense of justice and compassion is taking hold in american politics.

There is room for anyone who has been on the fence to join this movement which is on the right side of history. Come and be a part of history in the making.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do OK. Not sure why you think I'm that poor. I don't need to pretend I have a lot of money on the internet, like some.
The low-key "I'm rich", or "I make over $650,000 a year like every other Uber driver" humble-brags are almost as prominent and as believable as the "i'm 6'6" and bench 480 lbs, like the average guy" statements that are artfully worked in to every conversation on sherdog.

The low-key "I'm rich", or "I make over $650,000 a year like every other Uber driver" humble-brags are almost as prominent and as believable as the "i'm 6'6" and bench 480 lbs, like the average guy" statements that are artfully worked in to every conversation on sherdog.

No reason to exaggerate

The scientific consensus on Sherdog has long been that bench presses over teh 275lbs is against the laws of physics

“Obamacare is a disaster!”

“I have great healthcare!”

derp

We have private insurance you buffoon.

Trust me, I had the state offered plan for years. I know what shitty healthcare insurance is.

I will not exaggerate, if I were to get 275 up, physics would kick in and my healthcare plan would be put to the test.

I have nothing important to say but cant help posting anyway.

It is such a breath of fresh air to hear the truth about UHC and to see that more and more people are opening their minds to the benefits of it for all of society.

Bernie is doing what progressives knew he would all along (winning on policy positions) especially UHC,, MSM is having meltdowns and coming to terms with the fact of Bernie Sanders power, Chris Mathews was forced to apologize to Bernie Sanders for lying (they have been lying for years but held the power and did not have to admit it), union members are voting against what union leaders try to convince them, people are listening to MSM and calling bullshit on the corporate owned liars, and to sum it all up a real sense of justice and compassion is taking hold in american politics.

There is room for anyone who has been on the fence to join this movement which is on the right side of history. Come and be a part of history in the making.
The problem is that people are considering UHC in a perfect world where everything goes right. What happens if the rich don't play ball? (which they won't) What happens when we find out we really can't sustain it in a country no longer conducive to economic growth that can't secure its border, while offering free health care to anyone who can get here?
These are such obvious holes in the plan that everyone wants to ignore.

But on topic, I'm retired Navy and I like my government run plan. It covers prescription drugs at military facilities free of charge (very long wait times) and reasonable cost for mail order option. Low deductible for my family, and a reasonable 20% co-pay for not-at-a-facility treatments. We choose to not use the military facilities because of the wait times and the fact that as a retiree (and his dependents) I rank pretty low on the priority list. I have seen posters refer to this as a form of socialized medicine, and it is hard to disagree on the face of it. But I didn't get it for free. 20 years of (1) below industry-standard pay, (2) months-long separation from family with no contact, (3) frequent work weeks of 80+ hours with no overtime when in port, (4) hazardous conditions while at sea, and many other compromises I knowingly made to get my good deal.
So, is it still socialized? I don't know, but I am pretty sure most people would not pay those costs.

Double derp.

You do realize this is the exact type of insurance that democrats are running on taking away, right?

How do you think the campaign ads with democrats telling Americans “Bernie wants to take away their insurance” will play in the general?

You do realize this is the exact type of insurance that democrats are running on taking away, right?

How do you think the campaign ads with democrats telling Americans “Bernie wants to take away their insurance” will play in the general?
Play to whom? Trump fans? Suburban soccer moms? How will hammering the airwaves with the fact that Trump hasn’t repealed or replaced anything, and has no plan at all, play? Depends on the audience. Bernie’s path to victory runs right through the territory where his policy plays the best.

Most of the country thinks health care is a huge problem, it’s the dems biggest winning issue along with the environment. If you think the average working class family is happy dealing with insurance you’re not paying attention. Bernie has problems to address, but trying to improve health care ain’t one of them. These policy discussion will not be problematic for him. His stubborn insistence on saying politically incorrect shit is, but that’s a different topic.

No chance in hell if its government ran, its hilarious people think they can actually do anything on such a scale and make it more affordable than the previous system. ha HA haha

The facts don't care about your opinions. Read more.

My Employer and I currently pay bout 20,000 a year for health insurance for a family of four.

They could increase my federal taxes by 50% and I'd still be better off, and I wouldn't be tied down to an employer.

Having health insurance linked to your employer is one of the most anti-free-market things you can do.

And yet...

Why do Americans have shorter life expectancy and worse health than people in other high-income countries?

Americans lead shorter and less healthy lives than people in other high-income countries...

And yet is that due to health care or life style. I think it’s more a matter of life style. So the burden on a universal health care system would be like no other country including cost and service.

So it would come down to shitty health care for all and for some that’s no big deal as long as everyone is “equal “.

For the rich liberals they don’t care because they will not be the ones to have to settle with it.

My Employer and I currently pay bout 20,000 a year for health insurance for a family of four.

They could increase my federal taxes by 50% and I'd still be better off, and I wouldn't be tied down to an employer.

Having health insurance linked to your employer is one of the most anti-free-market things you can do.
It kills small businesses.

I am a Sherdogger so the only health problems I have is since my Johnson is so big, I get light headed when I get aroused.

Play to whom? Trump fans? Suburban soccer moms? How will hammering the airwaves with the fact that Trump hasn’t repealed or replaced anything, and has no plan at all, play? Depends on the audience. Bernie’s path to victory runs right through the territory where his policy plays the best.

Most of the country thinks health care is a huge problem, it’s the dems biggest winning issue along with the environment. If you think the average working class family is happy dealing with insurance you’re not paying attention. Bernie has problems to address, but trying to improve health care ain’t one of them. These policy discussion will not be problematic for him. His stubborn insistence on saying politically incorrect shit is, but that’s a different topic.
I think that is where the Dems screwed up. Most Americans have a family members or they themselves have been screwed over by health care. All the polls I have seen most Americans want better health care and not have to pay a shit ton for shitty coverage, which is the current system.
The Democrat candidates instead of open borders, free college and all the other give away, BS just focused on health care as the main party plank, they would not be such a cluster eff right now.

Back