25 GREATEST MMA SHOOPS OF ALL TIME

BobbyD963

Never reveal your sources.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think its important to have such a list but I can't compile it on my own so I need shoopers and nonshoppers opinions. Please post the best MMA shoops you have ever seen and if you know who created it post their name for the credit. Once we have a solid amount of material I was thinking we can vote for the top 25. (Shadface in and of itself is not a shoop but a photo with Shadface in it would be).

@bigwaverider if you could attach all the shoopers names you know to this post that would be awesome.

I'm gonna pull out a few classics that were around when I joined...

Anderson Silva - "Where's the GOAT"/Jurassic Park by the retired @GSPOAB is the best ever... He deleted his archive of shoops because he got a proper job and didn't want to be associated with us animals, but it was the greatest ever.

Bisping vs Hendo NightRider own up there too.

QMYeDwM.gif

KO Tyrannical Ruler Bisping
dan-henderson-michael-bisping-ufc-100-ko-redcoats.jpg

So many Shadface gifs...
wce9lf.jpg

Van Damme Tito
giphy.gif

Machida vs Shad

MachidavsRashadGoodfellasstyle.gif

There are so many...

I think its important to have such a list but I can't compile it on my own so I need shoopers and nonshoppers opinions. Please post the best MMA shoops you have ever seen and if you know who created it post their name for the credit. Once we have a solid amount of material I was thinking we can vote for the top 25. (Shadface in and of itself is not a shoop but a photo with Shadface in it would be).

@bigwaverider if you could attach all the shoopers names you know to this post that would be awesome.

ok.. my nominations both by @Empty Emp

by @Empty Emp
Sage Northcutt Pet Cemetery but it appears to be deleted.
edit: gotta toot my own horn on this one.. I had it downloaded to my hard drive. Same file name as below so I was able to find it, and re-upload it.

MDZYmsB.gif

This is the old link i had http:// i.imgur.com /eyduBwu.gif

Last edited:
I don't have a list of shoopers per se. I have a list of shoopers along with people that are on the Sherdog Shoop News PM list. I can send out a PM to all of them soon.

You can do 25 choices in a poll (well at least I can as a blue guy). The problem is you can only put 20 images in a post. So in order to do a poll with 25, you will have to put some images in the second post which kinda sucks. But that's the only way to do it. So tell me the entire plan and I will let them know.
We’ll vote by likes, not a poll.

]
ok.. my nominations both by @Empty Emp

by @Empty Emp
Sage Northcutt Pet Cemetery but it appears to be deleted.
edit: gotta toot my own horn on this one.. I had it downloaded to my hard drive. Same file name as below so I was able to find it, and re-upload it.

MDZYmsB.gif

This is the old link i had http:// i.imgur.com /eyduBwu.gif

Yeah, I think that Fresh Prince one is the greatest modern day shoop... The lyrics, the pictures... It's hard to call a perfect shoop, but...

Your Proper 12 shoop is way up there as well. You have a lot. You're being too modest.

Remember that gig where Jon Jones is dead, and Vitor meets him at the gates of heaven and gives him a long list of why he's not getting in? That was some classic shit too. I can only find it on Twitter - must have been GSPOAB.

I'm gonna pull out a few classics that were around when I joined...

Anderson Silva - "Where's the GOAT"/Jurassic Park by the retired @GSPOAB is the best ever... He deleted his archive of shoops because he got a proper job and didn't want to be associated with us animals, but it was the greatest ever.

Bisping vs Hendo NightRider own up there too.

QMYeDwM.gif

KO Tyrannical Ruler Bisping
dan-henderson-michael-bisping-ufc-100-ko-redcoats.jpg

So many Shadface gifs...
wce9lf.jpg

Van Damme Tito
giphy.gif

Machida vs Shad

MachidavsRashadGoodfellasstyle.gif

There are so many...
The Michael Jackson thriller one is one of the best for sure

Both my nominations are by the great and powerful @bigwaverider

This one is the greatest MMA shoop of all time it's frequented the heavies so much in the great war and loved by just about everyone haters and non-haters alike:

1Ru13ay.gif

Also this one, because it's pure sorcery and one the most technical shoops you will ever see:

8kp71mB.gif

tenor.gif

So many to choose from!

A few of my faves have already been posted so here's this one
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Where is the one where Anderson Silva is being shot at by everyone and he is ducking all the bullets? That was one of the best ever.

wow that forest shoop gif is unreal

Lol, some classic ones in here

Props to GSPOAB, here is one of his masterpieces:
7pDgrdw.gif

Did he really delete everything and go straight-edge?

Also no one can fuck with @Empty Emp

As far as non-GIF MMA shoops go however, I still consider Sonnen's War to be unchallenged! :D
http://sonnenswar.masatotoys.com/
ldTFsqA.jpg

Ht1cD0f.jpg

Last edited:
So many to choose from!

A few of my faves have already been posted so here's this one
giphy.webp

just so you know, .webp images are not compatible with all browsers.

From memory, .webp is a Google format and some browser are like "Screw you Google. We ain't supporting your format." That's my knowledge and anyone is able to research it and see if it's correct.

A lot of the time if you change the .webp to .gif it will work. It works on your image for example.

haha. ;). winky wink wink.

200.gif

Man, when the Jones cocaine news first dropped. Some of the best GIFs of all time were lost in that thread without ever getting notice.

Maybe you will remember this gif. It is what inspired me to learn to shoop. This is all going from memory do it may not be totally accurate. It was sort of a longer gif. Jones came into a house and there was a party. I think it started when Jones was walking into a hall and then into a room where I think people were doing coke. When he turned his head turned and the shooper put emotions on Jones' face to convey what what happening. After I saw that gif I decided to start shooping. If you know this gif or can find it, I would be epically stoked.

8kp71mB.gif

1Ru13ay.gif

I nominate these masterpieces courtesy of my brotha @bigwaverider

The Khabib/Proper 12 shoop is my all time favorite, it was perfect in it's essence, timing and execution.

That Big Hawaiin dude got some skills

Does anyone have the shoop which I think was from the Simpsons, of people trying to chase and catch greasey GSP? I think that's what it was

Back