• Eurythmics

• Pet Shop Boys

• Sonny & Cher

• The Louvin Brothers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Righteous Brothers
OutKast
Hall & Oates

I know that Eric B & Rakim deserve the nod over Outkast and Hall & Oates, but they're before my time and I just never got into them that much.

Last edited:
Tears for Fears
Hall and Oates
Daft Punk

Almost went with Eric B. and Rakim but outside of Don't Sweat the Technique I don't listen to them that much anymore.

Also, Outkast? Really. They are good but I would put Black star over 'em. Talib Kweli and Mos Def are just better rappers than Andre and Big Boi.

Ike and Tina for me. Despite what Ike did, he was a musical genius and incredible. I always felt Tina made her best music with Ike. I wasn't a fan of her 80s work

Local-H-artist.png

Local H

-Michael Gira and Jarboe. As much as I love the post-Jarboe era of Swans' career, I don't see Gira ever topping Soundtracks for the Blind or Children of God, both of which have Jarboe's fingerprints all over them.

-Paul McCartney and John Lennon. George Harrison is my favorite individual Beatle, but the dynamic between Paul and John is what really made The Beatles what they were.

-Outkast.

Since Rakim is likely most influential artist to modern Rap he's 1a. To Simon an Garfunkels 1b.

Outcast is 3rd

Back