3 week fight camp

December 2nd
Half mile jog warmup

10 mins shadowboxing with a mix of skaters, squat jumps, sit outs, sprawls, V-ups, and pushups mix in

2 Circuit rounds (stole workout from Phil Daru)
10 secs hard on battle rope
50 secs hitting mitts
Repeat 5x = 1 round

10 mins Hand eye coordination drills with tennis ball

Finished with a round of jump rope and core work

fun day of training, weight cut is gonna be no problem at all.

Last edited:
December 4th

LAST TRAINING SESSION BEFORE THE FIGHT!

1 round jump rope
2 rounds shadowboxing
2 rounds mittwork
1 round mittwork with fight gloves on
1 round jump rope
1 round shadowboxing

Tomorrow after work we will be driving 1 hour to weigh ins so no time to be cutting weight but still no problem, Pat will be going to sleep about 168.5lbs and the fight is at a catchweight of 165lbs.

Not a bad 3 week fight camp, Pat was already in good shape and we prolly still would have taken the fight on 2 weeks notice.

December 5th
WEIGH IN DAY

8BB2FCA4-C4AB-497D-BB00-93B2FD66264E.jpeg

Didnt know where Pat’s weight was gonna be at be I was sure he was gonna be under 165lbs. Pat woke up didnt check weight went to work for 10 hours didnt eat and had a few sips of water and weighed 162lbs lol. First time eve ever in 10 years of working with fighters I had a guy come in 3lbs under lol. Pat felt and looked fine not struggling at all or looking drained.... 145lbs can be in the works for next summer! (Pat usually fights at 155lbs)

Opponent came in at 165 on the dot, so we got a fight!!

Last edited:
December 6th
FIGHT NIGHT

Round 1: Started off well, opponent got aggressive with strikes and takedown attempts. Then shit got too wild smh, these men were standing in the pocket trading. Too much brawling for my guy who has a clear reach advantage. Opponent was able to get Pat to the mat but Pat popped right back up. More hard exchanges to end the round including a big overhand right that landed by his opponent.

Round 2: Much more calm and composed, picked him apart from range like he should have done in the first round. Right cross lands, guy drops and Pat finishes with some strikes and the ref stops it

winner via ko/tko in the second round Patrike White (my guy lol)

Back