International 38 million became rufugees as result if War on Terror/Islam

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Let them all in, what could possibly go wrong!

The west make me laugh. Go to war with a country, win the war, withdraw and then let millions of their people into your country.

I don’t remember millions of German “refugees” migrating to England after WW2.

Imagine if it is was China, the CCP would just say “No” and that would be the end of the matter.

The west make me laugh. Go to war with a country, win the war, withdraw and then let millions of their people into your country.

Imagine if it is was China, the CCP would just say “No” and that would be the end of the matter.

We also didn't leave Germans high and dry and in danger of being killed to be fair.

We also didn't leave Germans high and dry and in danger of being killed to be fair.

Do some research on what the Russians did to Germans after WW2.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

“The exact number of German women and girls raped by Soviet troops during the war and occupation is uncertain, but historians estimate their numbers are likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly as many as two million.”

I’m sure some of these women would have appreciated some refuge somewhere.

Do some research on what the Russians did to Germans after WW2.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

“The exact number of German women and girls raped by Soviet troops during the war and occupation is uncertain, but historians estimate their numbers are likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly as many as two million.”

I’m sure some of these women would have appreciated some refuge somewhere.

Well that was primarily while the war was still ongoing. I'm not for mass immigration, but I'm also not for our Western idea of going into somewhere, fucking it up beyond belief and then leaving them to deal with it.

We shouldn't be going into these places in the first place without a concrete plan of what we're going to do afterwards.

but I'm also not for our Western idea of going into somewhere, fucking it up beyond belief and then leaving them to deal with it.

Who is this 'our' in the idea? I don't have that idea and I doubt even a quarter of ppl here do either.

& do you prefer the idea of going somewhere, fucking it up beyond belief, then also fucking up where you come from beyond belief, leaving everywhere totally fucked?

Who is this 'our' in the idea? I don't have that idea and I doubt even a quarter of ppl here do either.

& do you prefer the idea of going somewhere, fucking it up beyond belief, then also fucking up where you come from beyond belief, leaving everywhere totally fucked?

I don't mean our as in the every day person on the street. Obviously the UK public was opposed to going into Iraq but we went in anyway. I'm just in favour of not fucking anywhere up.

The war wasn't popular for over a decade. I don't think you'll see public support for an offensive war in the next few decades. Especially not one without an actual country or regime to defeat.

Weren't you guys just bitching last week that Biden didn't bring enough Afganis back?

<{vega}>

Interesting how you compare terrorism to Islam in the thread title.

Well that was primarily while the war was still ongoing. I'm not for mass immigration, but I'm also not for our Western idea of going into somewhere, fucking it up beyond belief and then leaving them to deal with it.

We shouldn't be going into these places in the first place without a concrete plan of what we're going to do afterwards.
I posit most people have been anti-war and anti-middle east destabilization for a long time. Look how unpopular Bush was and that was in 2008. Voting didn't change any interference in the middle east.

Regular citizens don't make the decisions to go to war so I don't know why all the blame and responsibility is on them. The powers that be were going to do whatever they want. The reason why it's important to blame citizens is so they can feel guilty and to pay penance by taking in refugees. We can see this is a sham when countries which can't be guilt-tripped like Hungary and Poland are still being heckled and harassed to take them in despite their being no guilt-trip that can be used against them. Nowadays they don't need legitimate refugee status to be a factor anymore. People ferried by boat to Italy can just land there and get bussed around Europe. They were flirting with "climate refugees" with the southern border illegals.

The Biden admin should have done something differently with leaving Afghanistan, that's been debated in length. Especially evacuating at-risk civilians who would be killed for translation and so on.
i’m sure none of those people will want revenge for the war crimes committed to their brothers and sisters. good luck partner.
Pretty much, as the saying goes, you don't kill a man then invite his brother to your house.

The analogy is too kind in this case, since the people picking up the tab for a huge influx of people were against any killing in the first place and certainly didn't make any decisions to go ahead. They were less than small-players in the killing, but they're the ones that are made to feel guilty. The truth is the government was always going to continue destabilization with or without trying to court their population. Heck Biden started actions against Libya the moment he was in office, much to the dismay of his some of his voters that were paying attention.

Still think it's a good idea? Turkey has Europe "over the barrel" hosting like 5 million not to mention those who slipped through. Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia list goes on and on. We invaded and got invaded.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/files/cow/imce/papers/2021/Costs of War_Vine et al_Displacement Update August 2021.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2YkC9KbpIqt6ngCFY0LMXHpv0JFBbYNvsfZpJBdGeWiC7bx5-2MC4ZqLU
Terrible disaster and notice the posters ITT basically saying "welp, guess that was that but fuck the refugees"

They think its okay to invade other countries, smash them to pieces, leave the surrounding countries to deal with the mess, and after all this they probably wonder why these countries are shitholes and why they hate us. Dogshit human beings.

Syria was not part of the war on terror. It was a shitty thing to do to try to oust Assad and destabilizing the country, but we don’t have to make shit up.

The CCP would go beyond that. After the war they would very likely establish settlements and anyone that questioned them or said they don’t belong would disappear.

There was no War on Terror the superpowers have been playing The Great Game for hundreds of years.

Crimea, the Stans, and the ME have been invaded and re-invaded by Europeans and their child nations (e.g. USA) over and over and over again.

How many times do the Afghans have to run the Brits out of their country. Withdrawal? LOL. "Retreat" is the correct word.

And I'm not sure about the ordinary man having no blame. The armies and contractors (lol "Mercenaries" ) are stuffed with low-iq and working-class grunts. Their people vote for political warmongers and all about the "thanks for your service".

If you take money to go to a foreign country and destroy it you don't deserve respect.

Back