42 years old Fedor put 32 years old Jones to sleep 10/10 times.

Beating Jones is a reach cause Fedor is obviously waaaaaay past his prime

BUT

He is still the better fighter.

Fedor at 42 still fights. And by fights I don't mean he's active as a fighter, I mean he still gives 0 fucks and actually fights.

When you watch a Fedor fight you're actually going to see some shit.

People love to say that they will go for the finish or whatever. Fedor says nothing, just goes for the finish.

Jones: I will finish Reyes, he's not on my level
Also Jones: Actually loses the fight and NEVER goes for broke
Judges: Save his ass

Fucking Hendo knocked Fedor out 10 years ago

Fedor fans are as delusional as Conor fans (though Fedor is a much better fighter)

hendo got lucky as hell in that fight and everyone knows it...fedor was on him, pounding the shit out of him...hendo somehow managed to slip behind fedor...flukeish....and landed a shot underneath, then some shots to the back of the head...all while fedor was long past his prime...

Maldonado via KO in the rematch. Fedor paid off the Russian judges the first time around, still got a draw for getting his face turned into hamburger

LMAO

Bader is LHW champ, undefeated HW champ and is in his PRIME.

Ryan Bader is 36 years old, actually almost 37 years old.

Fedor got knocked out by Henderson, armbarred by Werdum, and TKO'd by Bigfoot Silva at age 33.

Yet all the die hard Fedor riders claim he was past his prime at age 33-34. So how does this work out? Being 4 months from 37 years old = Prime, but being 33 = past prime only because your favorite fighter lost to better competition? <JonesDXSuckIt>

And I scored it 3-2 Reyes btw. I would have loved a draw and a rematch now thinking back on it instead of a Jones win. But Jones would fucking murder Fedor let's not kid ourselves here. Fedor looked good against Rampage with diabetes.

No he doesn't... end thread. Prime Fedor I'd never count out of any fight.... I'm not an idiot. Current Fedor got KO'd by Matt Mitrione... so GTFO.

As Jones has no real KO power, this actually isnt a bad matchup for Fedor.
It doesn't take much to KO Fedor nowadays. All Jones would have to do is touch his chin, which wouldn't be hard to do.

Is he going to put sleeping pills in his beer or something?

Jones beats Fedor now. Prime Fedor smokes Jones easily IMO. Look at what Reyes, Alex, and Santos did to him.....took him into deep waters. Jones couldn't finish Anthony Smith (no offense to him) or OSP.

Prime Fedor wouldn't be phased in the least by Jones' power and he would catch Jones at some point either standing or he takes his arm home like Vitor almost did.

Fedor now is too slow IMO. Yes some of these guys are giving Jones all he can handle but they are in their primes and are faster than current Fedor.

Fucking Hendo knocked Fedor out 10 years ago

Fedor fans are as delusional as Conor fans (though Fedor is a much better fighter)

I'd argue that Hendo has more power than Jones....or at least unleashes that power in his fights more than Jones commits to his power.

Fedor still fast, very aggressive and has the HW death touch that Jones fear so much.

tumblr_pgm4rgMkAZ1rofocqo2_250.gifv
RegularTalkativeKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

Also, nobody want to wrestle with Fedor because he is very technical and he still have tons of core strength.

ijsqvUG.gif

What about Jones... he looks soulless without PEDs, slow.. no wrestle anymore, pay judges.

<mma1>

Dude are you kidding me? Fedor is a glorified can crusher and nothing more. He's been fighting old men and bums since 2007.

if Jon Jones got rinsed by Matt Mitrione in like 60 seconds I'm pretty sure he'd retire on the spot

Jon Jones would absolutely crush Fedor at this point, and it would be ten out of ten times. Im a Fedor fan myself, but even i can see the writing on the wall.

Back