42 years old Fedor put 32 years old Jones to sleep 10/10 times.

Prime fedor ducked the peak LHW division to crush cans.

Reem figured out the hard way that HW was the easy money, fedor was 10 steps ahead with a trail of cans behind him

Yes, but after rewatching the fight with the commentary sound off Fedor wins 11 out of 10 times.

Fedor easily has the most annoying and delusional fanbase in the history of combat sports.

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

I'm sorry, but this Fedor gets destroyed by current Jones 9.5/10 times

42 year old Fedor would struggle to get a 50/50 win/loss ratio against the guys Jones has fought. Even prime vs prime I would favour Jones.

LOL @ Fedor. Fedor already got exposed when he got KTFO by 40 year old MW.

42 year old Fedor? I don't know about that. But Fedor in his prime would knock Jons head into the bleachers.

Fedor easily has the most annoying and delusional fanbase in the history of combat sports.

Fact. Listen I feel the need to always preface any Fedor comment by saying, I don't "hate" him and he's obviously an all-time great. Arguably the best HW, only HW, of all-time.

But, totally agree. What other fighter can lose 3 in a row at age 33-34 and have their fanbase somehow rationalize it as him being "out of his prime" and it essentially not counting. Losing to a literal MW in Henderson, Werdum, and HGH Bigfoot (who was never elite or anything). Then Fedor lost to Fabio Maldonado, Mitrione, and Bader. More than half of his wins are against suspect competition or straight up cans too.

It's a very delusional fan-base. Fedor is like a traditional martial arts teacher that the students just delusionally think is some mystical god like some cult. Yeah he was good, but it's comical that people think he's the GOAT of all MMA or that he's some amazing deity.

Anderson Silva didn't lose (basically) until he was 38 years old and then he only lost partly due to hubris and then breaking his leg. Can we just erase that? He was past his prime, so now Silva is the GOAT. We also won't evaluate his competition like Fedor either because obviously Thales Leites, Travis Lutter, Yushin Okami were straight up gods.

If Yushin Okami was in Pride the hardcore Fedor guys would have built a shrine to him, yet he was instantly forgotten in the UFC lol. It's kind of hilarious.

Prime Fedor vs. Prime Jones would be a fantastic fight. I'd say Fedor 7 out of 10 he wins.

Bader is LHW champ, undefeated HW champ and is in his PRIME.
And Bader also curled up in the fetal position and possibly wet his pants when he fought Rumble in an organization that actually matters a couple of years ago.

Fact. Listen I feel the need to always preface any Fedor comment by saying, I don't "hate" him and he's obviously an all-time great. Arguably the best HW, only HW, of all-time.

But, totally agree. What other fighter can lose 3 in a row at age 33-34 and have their fanbase somehow rationalize it as him being "out of his prime" and it essentially not counting. Losing to a literal MW in Henderson, Werdum, and HGH Bigfoot (who was never elite or anything). Then Fedor lost to Fabio Maldonado, Mitrione, and Bader. More than half of his wins are against suspect competition or straight up cans too.

It's a very delusional fan-base. Fedor is like a traditional martial arts teacher that the students just delusionally think is some mystical god like some cult. Yeah he was good, but it's comical that people think he's the GOAT of all MMA or that he's some amazing deity.

Anderson Silva didn't lose (basically) until he was 38 years old and then he only lost partly due to hubris and then breaking his leg. Can we just erase that? He was past his prime, so now Silva is the GOAT. We also won't evaluate his competition like Fedor either because obviously Thales Leites, Travis Lutter, Yushin Okami were straight up gods.

If Yushin Okami was in Pride the hardcore Fedor guys would have built a shrine to him, yet he was instantly forgotten in the UFC lol. It's kind of hilarious.

UFC fans are pathetic.

Hendo is not a MW, he was 207 weigh in and was 220+++++++++++ fight night.

42 year old Fedor? I don't know about that. But Fedor in his prime would knock Jons head into the bleachers.

Prime Fedor got handled by Arona, got mounted and nearly Kimura'd by BJJ legend Mark Hunt, got put on queer street by Fujita, nearly got his neck broken by Randleman, and got stopped by Hendo and Bigfoot.(who subsequently got completely destroyed by DC next fight) He would get his ass handed to him by Jon Jones.

lmfao i just checked the rankings

Ngannou is #2
Blaydes is #3
Jds is #4

Cro Cop would stomp

UFC fans are pathetic.

Hendo is not a MW, he was 207 weigh in and was 220+++++++++++ fight night.

I know you're 14 years old but did you ever catch this one my son:

He fought more at MW than LHW in the UFC. Henderson fought at both 185 and 205. He fought Rich Franklin at 205 for one of the fights, so you could say he was the pioneer to McGregor's WW run. He fought for the MW title in the UFC twice. He fought at middleweight and welterweight in Pride aka 205 and 185-ish.

So yeah he was a MW/LHW. He knocked out the "GOAT" of HW and all MMA at HW despite that. Is McGregor a FW or LW? Is he a WW? If you make the weight that's your natural class or prime class until the weight cut becomes impossible. The cut wasn't impossible for Hendo, he fought his last 5 fights in the UFC and of his career at 185.

I know you're 14 years old but did you ever catch this one my son:

He fought more at MW than LHW in the UFC. Henderson fought at both 185 and 205. He fought Rich Franklin at 205 for one of the fights, so you could say he was the pioneer to McGregor's WW run. He fought for the MW title in the UFC twice. He fought at middleweight and welterweight in Pride aka 205 and 185-ish.

So yeah he was a MW/LHW. He knocked out the "GOAT" of HW and all MMA at HW despite that. Is McGregor a FW or LW? Is he a WW? If you make the weight that's your natural class or prime class until the weight cut becomes impossible. The cut wasn't impossible for Hendo, he fought his last 5 fights in the UFC and of his career at 185.

he wasnt a MW you yellow goof.

he was a legit LHW vs Fedor and was lucky.

he wasnt a MW you yellow goof.

he was a legit LHW vs Fedor and was lucky.

Henderson fought 9 times at MW since 2010, 10 times at LHW, and 1 time at HW - since 2010 returning to the UFC, Strikeforce, then UFC again.

One of the fights at LHW was against Franklin who was a MW, so a non-weight cutting MW fight basically. I'd cut the difference and call that straight up even = 9.5 and 9.5 fights at MW and LHW. 1 fight at HW.

So yes I know you're a troll and trolling but we are both actually right, he was a MW/LHW. Regardless that's embarrassing for the HW GOAT at age 33 to be KO"d by that weight-class of fighter. It's the equivalent of a WW/MW such as Kevin Gastelum going to LHW and KO'ing Jones. Checkmate.

{<buffer}

Bader was never even good enough to earn a fight against Jones in the UFC

Bader and Jones fought in a title eliminator, where Jones went on to face Shogun. The undefeated fighter at the time was Bader.

Bader has been a quality top 5 fighter the whole time... Jones has been the champ..

No need to piss on Bader

Back