42 years old Fedor put 32 years old Jones to sleep 10/10 times.

Bader and Jones fought in a title eliminator, where Jones went on to face Shogun. The undefeated fighter at the time was Bader.

Bader has been a quality top 5 fighter the whole time... Jones has been the champ..

No need to piss on Bader

Bader lost to Tito Ortiz and you're right...no need to piss for Bader anymore in Bellator because they don't test him

But yeah he has always been fringe top 5 quality in the UFC, the LHW division sucks too so definitely top 5-7 consistently.

Fedor easily has the most annoying and delusional fanbase in the history of combat sports.
BJ no.gif

Spider.png

Basically this. Hendo beat the fuck out of Shogun for three rounds, to Shoguns credit, he survived, then he laid on a gassed Hendo and did no damage for two rounds. Somehow, that won him the fight in the eyes of his fanboys.

Most delusional fanbase in the sport.

Bader and Jones fought in a title eliminator, where Jones went on to face Shogun. The undefeated fighter at the time was Bader.

Bader has been a quality top 5 fighter the whole time... Jones has been the champ..

No need to piss on Bader

eh you're right Bader has always been a very good fighter. Among the elite, but not quite the best. But to the person thinking Bader is in his prime now, that's laughable.

Prime Fedor got handled by Arona, got mounted and nearly Kimura'd by BJJ legend Mark Hunt, got put on queer street by Fujita, nearly got his neck broken by Randleman, and got stopped by Hendo and Bigfoot.(who subsequently got completely destroyed by DC next fight) He would get his ass handed to him by Jon Jones.

Prime Jones nearly lost to a one legged Thiago Santos who's a mid tier MW and Dominik Reyes, got rocked by Reyes a few times and ran. Was wobbled by a MW in Machida, got tagged heavy by OSP to the point he was tentative, nearly got arm barred by Vitor Belfort, had his face busted up to the point he looked like the elephant man by Gustaffon, was eating uppercuts all day by Cormier. All while on the juice buddy. Two can play that game.

It's not a LHW punching him. It's a solid HW that puts guys that are 280lbs out cold. One shot....one kill. Fedor would knock Jones senseless.

Fedor still fast, very aggressive and has the HW death touch that Jones fear so much.

tumblr_pgm4rgMkAZ1rofocqo2_250.gifv
RegularTalkativeKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

Also, nobody want to wrestle with Fedor because he is very technical and he still have tons of core strength.

ijsqvUG.gif

What about Jones... he looks soulless without PEDs, slow.. no wrestle anymore, pay judges.

<mma1>

Be honest, are you Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith? Because this is stupid and sounds just like them

Insecure Jones fans are afraid to admit that Jones is completely unimpressive without steroids. Competitive with MW journeymen and 12 fight up and comers like Reyes.

Fedor still fast, very aggressive and has the HW death touch that Jones fear so much.

Also, nobody want to wrestle with Fedor because he is very technical and he still have tons of core strength.

ijsqvUG.gif

What about Jones... he looks soulless without PEDs, slow.. no wrestle anymore, pay judges.

<mma1>

But Jones in the Ufc, a thought that makes Fedor shit his trunks. As far as paying judges, need look no further than fedor vs maldonado.

ijsqvUG.gif

<mma1>

Without a doubt...Fedor smokes Jones in the first

Fact. Listen I feel the need to always preface any Fedor comment by saying, I don't "hate" him and he's obviously an all-time great. Arguably the best HW, only HW, of all-time.

But, totally agree. What other fighter can lose 3 in a row at age 33-34 and have their fanbase somehow rationalize it as him being "out of his prime" and it essentially not counting. Losing to a literal MW in Henderson, Werdum, and HGH Bigfoot (who was never elite or anything). Then Fedor lost to Fabio Maldonado, Mitrione, and Bader. More than half of his wins are against suspect competition or straight up cans too..

Join date doesnt necesarily means much but, in your case, its so obvious you have just arrived

It's a very delusional fan-base. Fedor is like a traditional martial arts teacher that the students just delusionally think is some mystical god like some cult.

Forget the "fanbase". Fedor was picked as the best in the planet for every single professional fighter that was asked about the matter by that time, for a long time.
Let alone rankings.

Anderson Silva didn't lose (basically) until he was 38 years old and then he only lost partly due to hubris and then breaking his leg. Can we just erase that? He was past his prime, so now Silva is the GOAT. We also won't evaluate his competition like Fedor either because obviously Thales Leites, Travis Lutter, Yushin Okami were straight up gods.

If Yushin Okami was in Pride the hardcore Fedor guys would have built a shrine to him, yet he was instantly forgotten in the UFC lol. It's kind of hilarious.

Anderson lost at 38, and also lost at 28.

Yushin Okami actually fought in Pride twice; and won the inaugural Pre Pide tournament (TUF version of Pride). They didnt keep investing on him because of his dull style of fighting and charisma. He was obviously a very solid fighter though.

Last edited:
Chael held down fedor.jones is too smart and jon has way more heart than fedor.

62 year old Rumaldo Ortiz ends them both
My uncle Rumaldo said he knows this is probably poking fun at hm but he's ok w/ it, and said if I join and comment, to be sure and use "paragraphs" & that for the most part everyone is pretty cool / respectful here. He only joined to get something off his chest. I'm visiting from Colorado & he was updating some images on his Myspace and we saw this thread related to an image of his. He said if I post, keep it short & simple, no personal info and to extend his kind rgards to all. Also to say he's nominated for Best Metal Song 2020 and to share a 16 song mp3 music download link w/ members so here's that:
https://we.tl/t-FNweQcDpzt
I have a couple stories to share & didn't run them by him so hope he's ok w/ this. Wouldn't want to piss him off... Having been on the receiving end of him easily tossing me over the hood of my aunts 70's Torornado with just a flick of his arm when I'd gone outside to warn him my aunts husband was acting up (aunt's husband was 6'3" and pretty big overall ex- Vietnam vet), I went back inside & saw Rumaldo slamming my aunt's husband's back on the kitchen door frame then tossed him outside like nothing and to not hurt him further, he punched her car fender instead.
My uncle right now:
full.jpg

https://myspace.com/rumaldoortizangeledge/photos
Woah sorry didn't know the pic would be that big. Sorry 'bout that. Newb mistake. Can anyone fix it / i.e. smaller?
The next day he saw he punched the fender right where a body support bar attached. Still dented it tho. Another time the same sister's husband (and stupid me), bet Rumaldo we could get him on the floor in 10 seconds. A second later I was in a fu*king painful wrist lock (I was bent over in pain), and he was just walking me around the room while he had my aunt's husband by his waist and his thumb "knuckle in a nerve point" (he told me that afterwards), & laughing the whole time. He said I've counted 30 seconds. Wanna try again?

My aunt's husband (his name is Arthur but he's since passed away), said he was just helpless dangling in the air like that. The only other time I saw my uncle do something similar, we were in a live rock music night club in Albuququerque called Confetti's. He saw three bouncers heading towards us and said don't get involved unless they manage to get me on the floor, otherwise stay out of anything they do. One guy tried to cheap shot him and he broke his leg at the knee and like deja vu he had one guy dangling, but he broke that oher dude's wrist while he flipped him like a toy. All three were taller than my uncle too. The manager came and my uncle said "unless you want me to own your club, (he's very knowledgeable in law), you should open the door & we'll just leave, & II'm not letting this idiot's wrist loose or this guy go 'till you do. It's all on tape and witnessess, so your call". I felt like I was in a movie or something, but it was fast. The manager said I'd appreciate it if you'll just go,& no I'm not calling the cops. Manager opened the door & we left as he said we would.

All I can say is I wouldn't want to piss him off. He's still pretty huge for 63 on the 22nd of this month. I hadn't seen him in years. He can still throw me around like nothing. For one thing I know he used to train police and some security guards or ex cops but cops only - working or retired. He put up a picture on Myspace he took this June still training at home. He's actually an easy going guy that's a musician first and does martial arts in case jerks like at that club come around or somone tris to hit on his gfs. Otherwise he doesn't like people knowing that side of him, just his music. He says he's kinda the opposite of Steven Seagal. He's known for martial arts, but hardly anyone knows he's an accomplished blues guitarist and singer. Rumaldo just called me and was ok w/ what I wrote nd said to say cheers to all. Been a f`n tough year w/ this virus and he hopes no one got sick.

Last edited:
Back