4chan is pissing off internet THOTs with "DignifAI"

So you pulled the "A large % of women would also prefer to have a man with no previous partners" from anecdotes of growing up with friends who are female?
Cool gotcha, also cute attempt at an insult at the end, but smart of you to quit while you are behind.

Isn't it like, the majority of people male or female, that would prefer to be with someone who hadn't been slutting around in the past? I'm not saying virginal of course, but I'm pretty sure most women would prefer a guy who hadn't fucked dozens and dozens of women, let alone hundreds?

You guys can make anything political, and that's the reason I hate politics.

These girls are bad for society?

Not the illegal wars we've been apart of, not the wars that have killed millions...or the fact that 80-90% of the land in America is owned by 10% of its people.

What about the bank, car, and airline bailouts?

Nah its half naked girls thats bad for society....get fuckin real man.
Both are bad for society.

Your argument is kinda like saying "well why are we focusing on rape and armed robbery, there are also murders happening".

We can focus on both.

Isn't it like, the majority of people male or female, that would prefer to be with someone who hadn't been slutting around in the past? I'm not saying virginal of course, but I'm pretty sure most women would prefer a guy who hadn't fucked dozens and dozens of women, let alone hundreds?

Disclaimer: this is a generalization

Women like men who attract other women. Men who attract women generally will have a body count(main exception being when a man gets locked down while he's still young).

Point being; I'm not buying that a man being attractive to women is inversely correlated with his body count. I'm not saying most women want manho's, though, either. Just that being experienced is rarely a deal-breaker, for them.

Disclaimer: this is a generalization

Women like men who attract other women. Men who attract women generally will have a body count(main exception being when a man gets locked down while he's still young).

Point being; I'm not buying that a man being attractive to women is inversely correlated with his body count. I'm not saying most women want manho's, though, either. Just that being experienced is rarely a deal-breaker, for them.
There is a limit, though

Back