Law 54% of Republican respondents say the January 6 riot was "led by violent left-wing protesters"

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
a conservative uncle of mine completely unprompted and randomly stated to about 15 of our family members "that Obama had something to do with 9/11"

the only pass I can muster up is the lead they were exposed to in its various forms, gasoline, paint etc.. no idea what the excuse is for anyone younger who never experienced the extreme levels boomers did

Well, it was definitely INSPIRED by violent left wing protesters.

yup! ppl saw lefty radicals loot and riot with impunity and thought they could get away with it a similar, but less violent action.

the difference is lefty politicians stand up even for their radicals, while many on the right refuse to defend their own base.

yup! ppl saw lefty radicals loot and riot with impunity and thought they could get away with it a similar, but less violent action.

the difference is lefty politicians stand up even for their radicals, while many on the right refuse to defend their own base.

The party of personal responsibility folks. Imagine if POC thought they should start lynching white people because they saw how it worked out for them.

The party of personal responsibility folks. Imagine if POC thought they should start lynching white people because they saw how it worked out for them.

they give lectures at yale about killing white ppl...

btw is anybody condoning the lynching like lefties condone looting and rioting when their side does it?

I’d also like to mention the #1 form
Of domestic terrorism in the states comes from far right wing groups.

that’s per the FBI and DHS. It’s been that way for many years now.

so this concept that these insurrectionists learned these skills from “tHe LeFt” is basically more horse shit.

the same fbi/dhs that lied about russia collusion and spied on trump?

how about wmd? did they found those yet in iraq?

they give lectures at yale about killing white ppl...

btw is anybody condoning the lynching like lefties condone looting and rioting when their side does it?

Words!!!!! Lectures!!!!!! The same as hanging a person from a tree. I using your example against you. You are saying Jan. 6 idiots learned to riot and destroy based on the looting over the 2020 Summer. Use your head.

Only in right wing fantasy land was the russian investigation a hoax.

they know for a fact Manafort gave Russia polling data and Trump pardoned those crimes against America.

The Jan 6th insurrectionists are hiding Iraq's WMDs in Russia. 170,000 US intelligence agencies have confirmed this report.

You can call those that participated moronic criminal scum while also acknowledging that what happened last summer had an effect here.

If antifa participated here they were a tiny minority, but the fact that the left spent all summer downplaying riots and suggesting that they were even justified absolutely carries over to this.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back