Law 54% of Republican respondents say the January 6 riot was "led by violent left-wing protesters"

So Antifa is the cause behind the damage in the Portland, Seattle, Miami, NY, Chicago, Minnesota, Philly, Raleigh, Louisville, Atlanta, Nashville, Dallas, DC, but could not have had any hand in the Capitol? So silly. Leftists lose because of their hypocrisy. Trump jails immigrant Children....Biden and Kamala do an even worse job.....not their fault. Trump hates black folks....Biden and his son are blatant racists, no problem.
Still even if the Capitol had not 1 antifa member there, as stupid as the day was and the people were, it’s not a drop in the bucket compared to what BLM and Antifa did in Portland alone, let alone the other cities I mentioned.

There was more damage caused in Philly from the Super Bowl parade. Must have been ANTIFA and BLM, everyone knows they are Pat's fans

So Antifa is the cause behind the damage in the Portland, Seattle, Miami, NY, Chicago, Minnesota, Philly, Raleigh, Louisville, Atlanta, Nashville, Dallas, DC, but could not have had any hand in the Capitol? So silly. Leftists lose because of their hypocrisy. Trump jails immigrant Children....Biden and Kamala do an even worse job.....not their fault. Trump hates black folks....Biden and his son are blatant racists, no problem.
Still even if the Capitol had not 1 antifa member there, as stupid as the day was and the people were, it’s not a drop in the bucket compared to what BLM and Antifa did in Portland alone, let alone the other cities I mentioned.
Invading the capitol Inspired by a lying reality tv host in order to stop Joe Biden the duly elected President from being certified is a drop in the bucket?

Invading the capitol Inspired by a lying reality tv host in order to stop Joe Biden the duly elected President from being certified is a drop in the bucket?
Dollar wise dip shit. 1500 building were burned to the ground in Portland. Federal and local Government building were taken over and some destroyed forever. Trump should have never been President, but the Dems made him. You put up the most unlikeable evil pol we ever had in Hilary....what did people expect?

BREAKING

Tucker devoted much of his time showing that the FBI was involved on the Jan 6th riots.

undercover agents did a lot of the “planning” of the “attacks” and then friggin participated in them!

Sounds like there were quite a few agents provocateurs from our own damn government! Of course there were

BREAKING

Tucker devoted much of his time showing that the FBI was involved on the Jan 6th riots.

undercover agents did a lot of the “planning” of the “attacks” and then friggin participated in them!

Sounds like there were quite a few agents provocateurs from our own damn government! Of course there were

FBI infiltrating terrorist orgs is not a new thing

My favorite thing is watching Trump Lickspittles lose their ever loving mind when the insurrection is brought up.
The reason they get so bent out of shape, is because they lost the moral high ground when it comes to riots.
Face it, there are some Lickspittles that wear Camp Auschwitz T-shirts and those idiots are the type to not be able to take loses very well, even though typically a guy wearing a T-shirt like that, life has been a series of L's.
Trump lost get over it. There is no fraud other than some minor shit like dudes voting for their dead parents. Cyber Ninjas has been at it for like 3 months and you are 1-65 in court cases.
Trump is the first President in like 80 years that lost the election, house and SEnate in his one term. One Term Trump is what the GOP should be moving from, because based on his performance he is a loser AKA not able to win elections. The GOP should focus on moving their party away from Loser thinking, but they are doubling down. its crazy

E3C2Yu6XoAAkyZT.png

Only 30% disagreed. 16% said they didn't know.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2021-05/Ipsos Reuters Topline Write up- The Big Lie - 17 May thru 19 May 2021.pdf

I thought right wingers were supposed the be about hard facts and uncomfortable truths? Where is the evidence for this wild claim? I'm sure some of our republican friends here can clear this up?

Hey @Fugazy and @SBJJ now that we are all big fans of studies, what about this one? Bigger sample size than 1000 too!

The guy trying to recruit people to breach the capital the night before has been identified as ex-fbi

Arizona man went to Washington for day of Capitol riot, appears to talk about plans in video
Anne Ryman
Arizona Republic

View Comments
afbdfb05-e415-4c3f-bba2-f797a7971215-trumpprotest.png

A Queen Creek man who acknowledges he was in Washington, D.C., for last week's rally by President Donald Trump also appears to be shown in videos taken the night before talking about plans to go inside the U.S. Capitol.

In one video that has been widely viewed on Twitter, he can be heard saying, "I don’t even like to say it because I’ll be arrested. I’ll say it. We need to go into the Capitol."

Ray Epps told The Arizona Republic in a brief telephone interview Monday that he had traveled to the capital for the event, and that he had been advised by an attorney not to speak about it.

"I think the truth needs to get out," he said.

He said he would be putting out a statement on Tuesday and added, "I didn't do anything wrong."

A video online appears to show him saying, "We’re here to defend the Constitution" and "We need to go into the Capitol."

They usually do not help plan an attack and the participate in said attack
They didn’t but you know that now that this story has blown up in @Proud American and Tuckers face. Silly Tucker to use a opinion piece as fact that fails at understanding legal definitions. You can check out other articles on Revolver like “Jill Biden speaks to Joe in a bitchy tone”.

The guy trying to recruit people to breach the capital the night before has been identified as ex-fbi

Arizona man went to Washington for day of Capitol riot, appears to talk about plans in video
Anne Ryman
Arizona Republic

View Comments
afbdfb05-e415-4c3f-bba2-f797a7971215-trumpprotest.png

A Queen Creek man who acknowledges he was in Washington, D.C., for last week's rally by President Donald Trump also appears to be shown in videos taken the night before talking about plans to go inside the U.S. Capitol.

In one video that has been widely viewed on Twitter, he can be heard saying, "I don’t even like to say it because I’ll be arrested. I’ll say it. We need to go into the Capitol."

Ray Epps told The Arizona Republic in a brief telephone interview Monday that he had traveled to the capital for the event, and that he had been advised by an attorney not to speak about it.

"I think the truth needs to get out," he said.

He said he would be putting out a statement on Tuesday and added, "I didn't do anything wrong."

A video online appears to show him saying, "We’re here to defend the Constitution" and "We need to go into the Capitol."

So? There were active duty military and police in the ranks of people who attacked the Capitol. Yes, some people instructed to uphold the Constitution planned to overrule it.

Hey @Fugazy and @SBJJ now that we are all big fans of studies, what about this one? Bigger sample size than 1000 too!

Yeah you’re super calm and totally well adjusted.

Only hoes cross threads with some shit like this.

So this is what free rent feels like? Nooice.

This is the FBI trying to sucker people into doing illegal things.

they aren’t being passive. They try to CREATE what they want to arrest.

So this story is a complete fabrication by a clickbait website that Tucker, either lacking any integrity or was completely fooled, picked up on and created an echo chamber. The article poses its conclusion in question format which should be your first give away you are dealing with opinion. But as we all know, Republicans think someone’s opinion is the truth. Secondly, the writer fails the basic understanding of a co-conspirator definition. It is not an informant or a plant. The FBI agent isn’t conspiring against the country and an informant is labeled a confidential informant. Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator. That’s the basis for Tuckers story. Anything else coming from this is the GOP echo chamber creating things that never existed.

Why the need to defend these people with such vigor? Is it because it might all tie back to Trump. And acknowledging the facts might somehow make Trump appear guilty to your conscious? It’s like trying to defend David Duke.

They didn’t but you know that now that this story has blown up in @Proud American and Tuckers face. Silly Tucker to use a opinion piece as fact that fails at understanding legal definitions. You can check out other articles on Revolver like “Jill Biden speaks to Joe in a bitchy tone”.
Excuse me?

Are you carrying water for FEDS trying to talk people into perpetrating actions that they can then be arrested for?

that’s what these informants and undercover agents do.

Back