In SECONDS the ship was spotted 60 MILES away. Crazy.

Btw, this is our navy technology. Google the patents of Dr Salvatore Pais.
I think it is our own tech as well.

I saw a ufo fly out from selfridge air base at 3am on a Tuesday as a teenager. I’m not telling the whole story but it flew out from there, flew right over silently, horseshoes back and flew 3-400 feet right above me and my buddies head and flew back. SILENT. Planes are loud.

I think it's plausible it's our own tech. For the sake of argument, assume Roswell is true or the story about us basically finding a junkyard of old spaceships left on Earth. It might have taken us this long to figure out how to fly and/or replicate them. So now it's just us flying them around.

Neat and all, but does anyone else find it a little strange that all of sudden, out of the fuckin' blue, that the government is cool with letting us in on this shit? What's the purpose exactly? People have been shamed, silenced, declared insane and sent to asylums over claiming to see this shit, and now the government is all "Yeah, they're real."

Okaaayyyyy....

Something's up. I don't know what, but something IS UP!

OGC.e80e86abfae2777686da19b70f60cf2e

I believe there is life on other planets. But I don't believe they are flying around earth in a saucer or some crap. I think the UFOs that we see are typically some government test objects or some weird atmospheric conditions that make it appear to be an object.

I think it's plausible it's our own tech. For the sake of argument, assume Roswell is true or the story about us basically finding a junkyard of old spaceships left on Earth. It might have taken us this long to figure out how to fly and/or replicate them. So now it's just us flying them around.
google Boeing and aliens, and you should get an interview of the heir and owner of Boeing who is the grandson or son of the guy who created and ran the company. He literally states his forefathers found downed alien UFO craft and they utilized it to reverse engineer a lot of what they have and use today.

Neat and all, but does anyone else find it a little strange that all of sudden, out of the fuckin' blue, that the government is cool with letting us in on this shit? What's the purpose exactly? People have been shamed, silenced, declared insane and sent to asylums over claiming to see this shit, and now the government is all "Yeah, they're real."

Okaaayyyyy....

<LynchWink>

Because eye witness military pilot accounts have been happening daily over the past few years. With new radar and tracking technology able to confirm the pilots sightings. Such a thing can not be kept hidden forever.

Explains why the Space Force was formed so quickly in 2019.

Okaaayyyyy....

Fake disclosure incoming! June is gonna be fun fun.

Okaaayyyyy....

Because eye witness military pilot accounts have been happening daily over the past few years. With new radar and tracking technology able to confirm the pilots sightings. Such a thing can not be kept hidden forever.

Explains why the Space Force was formed so quickly in 2019.

One of the reasons is that we had to patent the technology because China is also working on similar concepts. As this is truly world changing stuff that will be used in wide spread fields, we don't want to get stuck having to pay China for using that technology going forward.

Back