8 Freaky Strange Creatures Caught on Video

They didn’t catch the freakiest..the real El CuCuy

Hahahahaha
I get it. Thing is, whatever they encountered can’t be disproven. Patterson went to his deathbed swearing it was real (of course), but we can’t recreate what was seen in the film, or disprove what was seen in the film, to this day. What’s interesting is that they also casted tracks from that incident. And the tracks show a different anatomy from humans, AND—we can see some of those prints being made in the film, in real time, by the subject of the film.

I believe if there were a number of bigfoots out there we'd know about it by now.

Bigfoot is a nerd/hippie in a suit

LMAO...the video is using footage from the hoaxed "documentary" about mermaids. haha. No wonder people don't believe any of this bullshit because the "evidence" people present is KNOWN to be faked from the beginning.

Since this always comes up the Patterson-Gimlin stuff was 100% fake. This has been discussed ad nauseam on this forum and the notion that "science" can't figure out what's on the film is pure bullshit. It's a hoax but I'll admit that it's a decent enough hoax. Also, there were TONS of SFX people in the movie industry at that time who right away called it a hoax and said they could have done it and / or done it better. Way too often we hear the "believers" state things like "nobody in the movie industry could even fake it" and that's pure bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film#Film_industry_personnel

Pay close attention to what Rick Baker has to say about it : "it looked like cheap, fake fur."

It's definitely real and covid 19 is just a flu, the government are using it to take away our freedom

You you could say that for most UFO vids. Looks like a person walking in an outfit to me but I wiuld love to be wrong and am open to the idea of Bigfoot existing recently

The chances are low but the idea of "Bigfoot" still being around today is possible. They did exist thousands of years ago and were known as Gigantopithecus. Early cultures depicted them in various continents giving them different names but the way they were described were very similar

I believe if there were a number of bigfoots out there we'd know about it by now.

Their numbers could be so low that the likelihood of them being captured on camera is almost impossible because of how deep and remote the forests are that the Bigfoot live in. The same can be said for the Yeti that are said to live high up in the Himalayan mountains where conditions make it difficult for us to reach. It's also believed that they are a quite intelligent and reclusive species so they will always naturally avoid any contact with humans. Again, it's unlikely that there are any left but there could still be a few out there

The chances are low but the idea of "Bigfoot" still being around today is possible. They did exist thousands of years ago and were known as Gigantopithecus. Early cultures depicted them in various continents giving them different names but the way they were described were very similar
Oh hey Rogan.

Their numbers could be so low that the likelihood of them being captured on camera is almost impossible because of how deep and remote the forests are that the Bigfoot live in. The same can be said for the Yeti that are said to live high up in the Himalayan mountains where conditions make it difficult for us to reach. It's also believed that they are a quite intelligent and reclusive species so they will always naturally avoid any contact with humans. Again, it's unlikely that there are any left but there could still be a few out there

Yet Patterson and Gimlin went camping for a couple of weeks and got their footage in a location about a kilometre away from a hiking trail maintained by the national forest service. It doesn't really fit with your claims. Finding Bigfoot ran for 9 seasons and they didn't find anything.

Gigantopithecus existed in south east Asia, there's never been any evidence of them in the Americas. Every sample of fur or skin ever submitted for analysis has turned out to be another known species, even the ones worshipped by monks in Nepal.

Yet Patterson and Gimlin went camping for a couple of weeks and got their footage in a location about a kilometre away from a hiking trail maintained by the national forest service. It doesn't really fit with your claims. Finding Bigfoot ran for 9 seasons and they didn't find anything.

Gigantopithecus existed in south east Asia, there's never been any evidence of them in the Americas. Every sample of fur or skin ever submitted for analysis has turned out to be another known species, even the ones worshipped by monks in Nepal.

I personally don't believe that the Patterson footage is real and I think it was faked and yes, there has been no evidence found of Gigantopithecus in North America but that doesn't mean that there weren't any of them there

From Wikipedia:
Bigfoot proponents Grover Krantz and Geoffrey H. Bourne believed that Bigfoot could be a relict population of Gigantopithecus. All Gigantopithecus fossils were found in Asia, but according to Bourne, many species of animals migrated across the Bering land bridge and he suggested that Gigantopithecus might have done so, as well. Gigantopithecus fossils have not been found in the Americas. The only recovered fossils are of mandibles and teeth, leaving uncertainty about Gigantopithecus's locomotion. Krantz has argued that Gigantopithecus blacki could have been bipedal, based on his extrapolation of the shape of its mandible. However, the relevant part of the mandible is not present in any fossils. An alternative view is that Gigantopithecus was quadrupedal; its enormous mass would have made it difficult for it to adopt a bipedal gait.

Matt Cartmill criticizes the Gigantopithecus hypothesis:

The trouble with this account is that Gigantopithecus was not a hominin and maybe not even a crown group hominoid; yet the physical evidence implies that Bigfoot is an upright biped with buttocks and a long, stout, permanently adducted hallux. These are hominin autapomorphies, not found in other mammals or other bipeds. It seems unlikely that Gigantopithecus would have evolved these uniquely hominin traits in parallel.

Bernard G. Campbell writes: "That Gigantopithecus is in fact extinct has been questioned by those who believe it survives as the Yeti of the Himalayas and the Sasquatch of the north-west American coast. But the evidence for these creatures is not convincing."

If there was hard evidence then "Bigfoot/Yeti" wouldn't be considered myths. I still believe there is a chance that a few of them are still out there and that if they are now extinct it happened recently within the past couple of centuries

I personally don't believe that the Patterson footage is real and I think it was faked and yes, there has been no evidence found of Gigantopithecus in North America but that doesn't mean that there weren't any of them there

From Wikipedia:
Bigfoot proponents Grover Krantz and Geoffrey H. Bourne believed that Bigfoot could be a relict population of Gigantopithecus. All Gigantopithecus fossils were found in Asia, but according to Bourne, many species of animals migrated across the Bering land bridge and he suggested that Gigantopithecus might have done so, as well. Gigantopithecus fossils have not been found in the Americas. The only recovered fossils are of mandibles and teeth, leaving uncertainty about Gigantopithecus's locomotion. Krantz has argued that Gigantopithecus blacki could have been bipedal, based on his extrapolation of the shape of its mandible. However, the relevant part of the mandible is not present in any fossils. An alternative view is that Gigantopithecus was quadrupedal; its enormous mass would have made it difficult for it to adopt a bipedal gait.

The trouble with this account is that Gigantopithecus was not a hominin and maybe not even a crown group hominoid; yet the physical evidence implies that Bigfoot is an upright biped with buttocks and a long, stout, permanently adducted hallux. These are hominin autapomorphies, not found in other mammals or other bipeds. It seems unlikely that Gigantopithecus would have evolved these uniquely hominin traits in parallel.

Bernard G. Campbell writes: "That Gigantopithecus is in fact extinct has been questioned by those who believe it survives as the Yeti of the Himalayas and the Sasquatch of the north-west American coast. But the evidence for these creatures is not convincing."

If there was hard evidence then "Bigfoot/Yeti" wouldn't be considered myths. I still believe there is a chance that a few of them are still out there and that if they are now extinct it happened recently within the past couple of centuries

Obviously the wisest position is to be agnostic on things we can't know for sure, but personally think it's just too big a reach probability wise. You mentioned earlier that lots of different ancient cultures have their versions of bigfoot - I think that works as evidence against the Gigantopithecus theory. Instead of this extremely unsubtle sounding species stealthing around the globe un-noticed, it seems much more likely we've evolved to be paranoid and jumpy about unknown humanoids, since unknown humans have been our biggest threat pretty much since we learnt to use tools and fire.

There are an increasing number of sightings from extremely competent woodsmen and hunters. My take is that if you cant take the word of thousands of human beings whose lifestyle makes them experts on the subject then something is wrong with YOU.

This video below is from a professional hunting guide who has had a few encounters and who was asked about them repeatedly until he shared them online. His channel has BLOWN UP with hundreds of thousands of subscribers. People from all walks of life are coming forward due to this guys leadership.

His basic message is if you are going to make fun of decent hard working people who say they have seen these things then "fuck you, you dont matter" and there is something wrong with you. I agree. It makes no sense that hundreds of thousands of people area all lying or hallucinating, especially when most of them are afraid to even share their names for fear of ridicule (something Steve is changing) and a lot of them are expert hunters and know more about what lives in the forests than you will ever know.

There are an increasing number of sightings from extremely competent woodsmen and hunters. My take is that if you cant take the word of thousands of human beings whose lifestyle makes them experts on the subject then something is wrong with YOU.

This video below is from a professional hunting guide who has had a few encounters and who was asked about them repeatedly until he shared them online. His channel has BLOWN UP with hundreds of thousands of subscribers. People from all walks of life are coming forward due to this guys leadership.

His basic message is if you are going to make fun of decent hard working people who say they have seen these things then "fuck you, you dont matter" and there is something wrong with you. I agree. It makes no sense that hundreds of thousands of people area all lying or hallucinating, especially when most of them are afraid to even share their names for fear of ridicule (something Steve is changing) and a lot of them are expert hunters and know more about what lives in the forests than you will ever know.

I've been up in the California Redwoods several times, I've dealt with the inbred hill people that live there
They make the trailer trash that's always getting kidnapped by aliens look like Rhodes Scholars
Not exactly the type of people I'm gonna blindly trust without verification

From Wikipedia:

Agree that Gigantopithecus is not the best candidate. Have you ever checked out this video? Thoughts?

Videos like that make me think nothing's out there.

I've been up in the California Redwoods several times, I've dealt with the inbred hill people that live there
They make the trailer trash that's always getting kidnapped by aliens look like Rhodes Scholars
Not exactly the type of people I'm gonna blindly trust without verification

And thats not the peolpe im talking about......

Back