80's Revival: Synthwave/Vapor/Future/Chillwave/Retro-Electro/Outrun/Etc.

A new Power Glove track so naturally I have to share it. Awesome track. Blastit.

I woke up this morning going crazy trying to remember this dude whose music I saw posted here on sherdog months and months ago. He kind of looked like the Two Chicks at the same time dude

unnamed.jpg

Big moustache and pretty hairy, dressed flamboyantly in gold chains but pretty dorky, hipster, colourful clothes (Not like a rapper or anything)

His music was electronic and pretty retro but maybe not quite synthwave with no vocals. There was one video where he's driving around in an old red mercedes iirc. Another video where small clips of him performing his music keep repeating with different visual gimmicks like the same clip being played 4 times in the same frame. One of these kind of focuses on his gold chains while he's dancing pretty casually, another he's out in public with a guitar. This ring any bells for anyone? It's the kind of stuff @Hyperglide would post. I liked the music but didn't bookmark it for whatever reason. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

I woke up this morning going crazy trying to remember this dude whose music I saw posted here on sherdog months and months ago. He kind of looked like the Two Chicks at the same time dude

unnamed.jpg

Big moustache and pretty hairy, dressed flamboyantly in gold chains but pretty dorky, hipster, colourful clothes (Not like a rapper or anything)

His music was electronic and pretty retro but maybe not quite synthwave with no vocals. There was one video where he's driving around in an old red mercedes iirc. Another video where small clips of him performing his music keep repeating with different visual gimmicks like the same clip being played 4 times in the same frame. One of these kind of focuses on his gold chains while he's dancing pretty casually, another he's out in public with a guitar. This ring any bells for anyone? It's the kind of stuff @Hyperglide would post. I liked the music but didn't bookmark it for whatever reason. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Touch Sensitive bro.

You remembered all that and that he looks like Diedrich Bader (lol) but couldn't remember the artists name? I gotchu.

Reactions: Zer
3 year old bump baby!

Damn time we revive the revival thread.

Fire track what a banger. Milkie way is fire and GUNSHIP brings it FOR THE WEEKEND!

Last edited:
3 year old bump baby!

Damn time we revive the revival thread.

Fire track what a banger. Milkie way is fire and GUNSHIP brings it FOR THE WEEKEND!

New album dropped the end of September! I’ve had this and Taste Like Venom on repeat since the singles dropped. Now I’m just playing the whole ass album. Also got a signed cd. Ordered a cassette tape originally but got scammed. Good times.

From the album I’m feeling the two tracks mentioned above, as well as ghost, holographic heart, nuclear date night, weaponized love, and doom dance. Most people are talking about tech noir 2, blood for the blood god, and empress of the damned.

211468A4-554E-45B4-AD40-8F44652A587C.jpeg

Good to see a synthwave thread revived, I used to post regularly on the other one that's been dead for months now
Anyhow, as of late I'm quite enjoying the OST for the upcoming FPS documentary :

can't wait for this year's nrw horrortape which is scheduled to be released tomorrow, in the meantime here's a bunch of recent tunes!

Last edited:
Back