860 Raw Squat WR @ 220 video

A mere 20lbs short of a 4*BW squat at 220lbs? Jeeze..... gjdm!

Your goal of being the heaviest man to total 10x bodyweight is awesome. I'm a fan.

Awesome video.

I guess I'll be the first one to point out that the squat was very clearly high. Solid camera angle, as well.

Also, it's a bit weird to set "world records" at a backyard meet held at the gym you co-own.

Just observing.

Welcome back Cratos.

Good to see you still hate people stronger than you.

"still hate people." would have been more accurate.

That looked good to me..
Do I need glasses?

Fuck me, right?

Why should anyone care about the integrity of world records?

yes, a backyard meet with an IPF World judge as head judge and one of the side judges being the federations state chair.

I am a very busy many working as both a corporate executive as well as owning the gym on the side along with other projects. I find it very hard to fit in comps which is why its been two years. Just to fit this one in I had to push back a bussiness trip to Japan by a day and fly out sunday they day afte the event. skipped my birthday for a weight cut and missed my daughters birthday on monday. I would have probably missed another 6-12 months of competing because I could not fit MORE travel just for meets in my schedule. I may be an elite lifter but PL falls way down my priority list.

I'm sorry if my winning at life makes you angry.

and if your two ignorant to understand geometry enough to know what a to depth wide stance squat will look like the front when recorded with 2d imagry.

feel free to go watch the previous record and tell me that CAPO wasnt the real high squat passing backyard meet. When and IPF world judge who watched the lift and also reviewed several different angles that were posted afterwards gets back to me and says that squat would pass in any federation. I'll listen to him not some angry troll with zero credibility.

EDIT: also noted online squat depth critic Sean katterle was in attendance. i've been blasted by him on occasions in the past. not this time

Last edited:
yes, a backyard meet with an IPF World judge as head judge and one of the side judges being the federations state chair.

I am a very busy many working as both a corporate executive as well as owning the gym on the side along with other projects. I find it very hard to fit in comps which is why its been two years. Just to fit this one in I had to push back a bussiness trip to Japan by a day and fly out sunday they day afte the event. skipped my birthday for a weight cut and missed my daughters birthday on monday. I would have probably missed another 6-12 months of competing because I could not fit MORE travel just for meets in my schedule. I may be an elite lifter but PL falls way down my priority list.

I'm sorry if my winning at life makes you angry.

and if your two ignorant to understand geometry enough to know what a to depth wide stance squat will look like the front when recorded with 2d imagry.

feel free to go watch the previous record and tell me that CAPO wasnt the real high squat passing backyard meet. When and IPF world judge who watched the lift and also reviewed several different angles that were posted afterwards gets back to me and says that squat would pass in any federation. I'll listen to him not some angry troll with zero credibility.

That right there is the definition of a besmirchment.

ChristuckerFriday.gif

tumblr_le4s8kZUbk1qafrh6.gif

Back