860 Raw Squat WR @ 220 video

But you quoted a post I wrote.

So, yeah, it was directed at me lol.

If your Cartos, your insecure as fuck, shit on every accomplishment that is not yours, you always say a lift shouldn't count etc... it's pathetic.

If your Cartos, your insecure as fuck, shit on every accomplishment that is not yours, you always say a lift shouldn't count etc... it's pathetic.

Strong psychoanalysis is strong.

I called a high squat high. It didn't adhere to the rules of the sport. So, yeah, it shouldn't count. Do you have an issue with that?

Sorry if it disappoints you, man.

Speaking of pathetic, here's a helpful link for you: http://writingexplained.org/your-vs-youre-difference

Last edited:

It's "you're."

I mean, I just corrected Viking on this. Do I have to repeat myself here?

I mean, what the fuck is up with that? You tell them it's spelled "you're" once and you'd expect them to learn from their mistakes, but they keep repeating said mistakes over and over again.

I mean, even my sister is guilty of this. I proofread her stupid text messages, and she still can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

I mean, goddamn.

Some people are sooooooooooooo stupid.

I always approve of you're posts thunder good job

latest

Id really prefer to not give out dubs and what have you. Lets all play nice please.

I mean, what the fuck is up with that? You tell them it's spelled "you're" once and you'd expect them to learn from their mistakes, but they keep repeating said mistakes over and over again.

I mean, even my sister is guilty of this. I proofread her stupid text messages, and she still can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

I mean, goddamn.

Some people are sooooooooooooo stupid.

Carthorse was obliterated ITT. Never to be heard from again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back