860 Raw Squat WR @ 220 video

With a 6 figure salary as a corporate executive and then a business owner, is it safe to say Duffin was also the wealthiest/most successful man to post on Sherdog?

With a 6 figure salary as a corporate executive and then a business owner, is it safe to say Duffin was also the wealthiest/most successful man to post on Sherdog?
Perhaps. Jgarner is in the running as well. He's an engineer/UFC fighter/powerlifter.

How do you know?
Know what? Listening to podcasts with Duffin the discussion always shifts towards him leaving a 6 figure engineering gig to do the Kabuki thing. I don't know about other sherdoggers, hence why I asked if it was safe to say

I would venture to guess there are quite a few people who make six figures on here. I have no clue how well Duffin is doing on his own thing. I mean it's pretty clear he's a salesman and focuses on marketing while getting attention for himself. He's got the hustle, so maybe he's making a killing.

I would venture to guess there are quite a few people who make six figures on here. I have no clue how well Duffin is doing on his own thing. I mean it's pretty clear he's a salesman and focuses on marketing while getting attention for himself. He's got the hustle, so maybe he's making a killing.
Considering his barbells are like $700 a piece he's probably doing alright

Perhaps. Jgarner is in the running as well. He's an engineer/UFC fighter/powerlifter.

Thank you for riding my dick across this board like a hooker fucking a surfer on a wave.

Yes, I am an engineer. I'm a Director of Engineering to be more specific. I run a department of roughly 35 associates and I make a nice income. It's not as great as being the 2nd shift manager of McDonald's like you, but I try. Fuck me for having a career right?

I also compete in amateur kickboxing/BJJ/MMA. This is an MMA board after all.

And yes I was on a powerlifting team that competes in USAPL and a few other leagues. I've done a few meets but I'm no champion by any means. My teammates have won several state competitions though.

Seriously you think about me a lot. It would be flattering if you were a chick, but I'm not gay. You and your butt buddy what'shisname have a real hard on for me.

He's making some pretty good money with kabuki. Along with his powerlifting equipment he also has online coaching and does seminars as well. Expect to pay $600 for a two day seminar. He's a pretty popular guy in the pacific northwest. Most powerlifters I know have visited his gym or gone to kabuki seminars.

I don't know how well those barbells sell. Not a single powerlifting gym in my area has one of those. I've heard they're really nice, but I think most people figure they're better off getting a couple of ohio or Texas bars.

The shoulder roks and transformer bars seem popular though. Seen those around in a few gyms.

Last edited:
And yes I was on a powerlifting team that competes in USAPL and a few other leagues. I've done a few meets but I'm no champion by any means. My teammates have won several state competitions though.

Seriously you think about me a lot. It would be flattering if you were a chick, but I'm not gay. You and your butt buddy what'shisname have a real hard on for me.
In powerlifting we call them federations not leagues.

He's making some pretty good money with kabuki. Along with his powerlifting equipment he also has online coaching and does seminars as well. Expect to pay $600 for a two day seminar. He's a pretty popular guy in the pacific northwest. Most powerlifters I know have visited his gym or gone to kabuki seminars.
$600? Wow. And a lot of his stuff is out there free.

You can call a bird a cat all day, but you'd still be wrong, right?

If you want to be pedantic sure. It's more like bitching about calling a bird a flying feathered creature than calling a bird a cat. They are pretty much the same thing and nobody is confused by what I said.

If you want to be pedantic sure. It's more like bitching about calling a bird a flying feathered creature than calling a bird a cat. They are pretty much the same thing and nobody is confused by what I said.

You got corrected, bro. It’s all good. Now you know moving forward.

You're right, that might not be the best example. This doesn't change the fact that league is the wrong word to use when talking about powerlifting federations, specifically the USAPL.

Back